Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a V10 in a durango, if so are there any pics or links to them, tring to help out a guy on corvette forum.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Hennessey has awhile back. I took tons of pictures but there copyrighted so I can't post them. I'll call JPH and see if I can get around this. Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing pics of a V10 in a durango. Sounds interesting -any ideas how much that conversion cost (i'm almost afraid of asking knowing about JH's reputation). Not that i'm seriously considering, but i'm interested in a ballpark idea on how much since i think that combo is much more interesting than the SRT RAM.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
I don't think it was that much to tell you the truth. The V10 was the MOST expensive part of the conversion! I'm thinking it was around 30k or so....

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Has anyone put a V10 in a durango, if so are there any pics or links to them, tring to help out a guy on corvette forum.
vettebrett!

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/pano/panels/26-4046.png[/image]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason,

Could you e-mail me those pics at [email protected]

King GTS

I have been lurking since the board has been up but with nothing to really contribute so I have just been watching.

Jason did you ever get a Viper, I met you in the Best Buy parking lot about 2 yrs ago I guess How have you been going???

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Everything's been going good!!

As for the pictures as I stated above they are copyrighted by John and I have not been able to get ahold of him yet!! Will do so soon I hope....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts