Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time in Ohio this weekend meet a lot of cool people like the guys from SVS and other tuners I have not meet before..

I also would like to thank Matt again for letting me take his >BLOWN GTS< again and prove that it can stay together even though it is a stock motor.. Cant wait to see what that car will do with an intake, heads and cam upgrade!!! We have not had a single problem with that car since we supercharged it. :thumb:

Dr.Roof get your tranny fixed because your next.... we got something for your little turbo car!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif All though i think you were just scared to run me. /images/graemlins/smiles ps. Thanks for viper nationals to give us the chance to prove our work! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99 RT/10 said:
Kevin, you and your crew are first class :thumb:, the more we get to participate the better it gets! Tell Kieth that his beast better be ready for Shreveport! /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive
Thanks a lot man.. good to see u again. We should have 4-5 cars next race with some built engine's :nod: We are fixing to go through Keith's car. We only did the blower and fuel system on his car. His car has been to several other tuners before I got my hands on it and it was a mess. We are going to go through the hole car and do rewiring and put him a fresh engine in it. Should fly... :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.