Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Chad those are good Questions or concerns,

coming into this race, I wasn't sure of the progress or the interest, but I believe there is a place for Viper Drag Racing at a true Race level (Viper Style) I just dont have the Racing Knowledge to create the rules and manage them.

If some people would take some time we could work together and put a set of actual rules on paper and build and tune as we continue to progress. I just can't do it on my own for lack of time and even more than that I have no Idea were to really begin.

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Chad

Been thinking of this, Im not taking away from your accomplishments (please don't take it that way) but that is why in the beginning I wanted ans still do want to honor the World Records that are set at the V-10 Nationals. If we are gonna get serious then we need to stick to our guns. THis is the only fors sure way to monitor what really is a world Record or not. Did the car have full weight, or di dit have NOS (Not speaking of your car) but what do we do when someone fabricates a timeslip and says he ran 8's on a private track? will we always just say that is good enough, or will we require it to take place in front of the Viper Nation???

How serious do we want to get is the question I guess. How do other World Records get set or Broken and who declares the Validity?

Just some thought!

P.S.
I hope you run the 9.07 or better in FLorida so we can keep it the way we have had it, that records count only when set at the V-10's. Plus we all want to see it happen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.