Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we will run 3 races of our own this year and everything else will be a piggy back.

Bradenton will be in December

first race will be in Bowling Green in April

Second race will be decided soon

we will run with Paul Suloff and the Ohio club in Norwalk

everything else will be running with the Super car Challenge. (working on classes ans structure for vipers there now)

I broke 200 MPH this week and going for more! I will post more details later.

Please, I need help, I have more than a full plate and do not have the time to keep this alive by myself.

Joseph Dell
Rich Dustman
Rohn Kittell
Norm Koerner
Tony Armour
Race Committee??? whos in and we can get this thing put to bed?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
David - You can count me in as well. Just PM me when you want to chat and we'll set up a time. We are all here to keep it alive and kicking @ss!

We are here to support what YOU have started!

The Doctor is IN!!!

JD

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I broke 200 MPH this week and going for more! I will post more details later.
Dammit, I want to know more NOW. Answer your dang e-mails !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
bought damn time. Let's get this going and I am CERTAINLY willing to do whatever I can. Just ask and you WILL get all the help you need.

take care
John

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
count me in. teamwork, thats the key

im slowly becoming off the boards more than on lately and with a few other projects and things im busy with, i will be on less and less as the year goes by (new interests and hobbies :D ). however, you have my number and my email so whatever you need and whenever just get in touch and ill do what it takes. :nod:

april in BG
ohio for norwalk
bradenton december

excellent start for the year. and piggybacking VVC with Ned it a good idea as well :thumb:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
DAVID,NO PROBLEM I WILL VOLUNTEER ROHN TO DO MOST OF THE WORK!HES ON VACATION RIGHT NOW.I WILL CALL HIM DOWN IN MEXICO TODAY AND REQUEST THAT HE CONTACT YOU AND GET BUSY! :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Norm, good thinking buddy. get him on top of things ASAP.

BTW, i leave to go to mexico in a few weeks (Cancun and cozumel; scubadiving baby) he better leave me some tequila. man its a beautiful place...to visit :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.