Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a confirmation that we will have a dyno Day in San Antonio on Dec 6th which is the Saturday before the Big Race! David Weaver will coordinate the event and We will have trophies and awards available for this part of the event.

I will let David Chime in here for details of the Dyno shop! THings are shaping up real Nice I hope you are planning to attend!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
The dyno event will be held just outside of San Antonio, about 30 minutes from the track. The event will be hosted by Mike Murillo (if you know fast Fords, you should know this guy) at his shop. Dynojet dynometer, in ground, easy access, great guy and great place. I thought of holding it here but I am about and hour and a half from the track. This dyno is on the north side of San Antonio. I will be there to assist Mike and I am planning on having a few cars there as well. The cost will be $50 per car. We can start as early as any of you would like to. It should not be a problem to dyno 30 plus cars if we get an early start. PLEASE, reply to this post and let us know that you will be attending.

DW

·
Registered
161 Posts
David,
is this the same shop in Garden Ridge that the local club held its dyno day at? If so then it is an awesome facility with lots of room, video games, and even a grill on the back patio!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
opnwide said:
David,
is this the same shop in Garden Ridge that the local club held its dyno day at? If so then it is an awesome facility with lots of room, video games, and even a grill on the back patio!

Hey Greg, that is the one. 30 cars max so whoever wants to participate in the dyno day needs to let Dr. Roof know so you can get on the list.

DW

·
Registered
161 Posts
excellent venue. Very clean, room for the missus, and maybe even the kids. The owner drives a viper,too. I encourage everyone who can to show up. Who's bringing the hotdogs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts