Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to Tony and he ran a 9.8x @143 with a Roe SC and Nitrous. Roof I believe ran a 9.6x @14x, Blowngts 9.7x, Tom ran a bunch of 9's, RSI Paxton w/nitrous 9.5x 6 speed, and I can't remember everyone else.

Tom won the unlimited class with 1tony1 second. Mike Ringgold won 10.5-11.0 class and he also brought a special suprise, a dodge viper with a hemi that ran a 9.10 all motor.

Sounds like a great turnout and lots of fun. Great job Roof.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Wow - awesome times - sounds like the first Roe SC car has hit a solid 9 - is that right?

Congrats to Tom and 1Tony1!!!

Dr Roof into 9.6? wow

9.5's on 6 speed - sounds like a possible record - must be close

9.7 on stock engine plus blower for BlownGTS car proves the dyno figures were real

9.1 for Hemi power - yeah - if its the one I'm thinking its 950hp 572 cubes of Indy Hemi power - car built by someone who works at PVO, that was a good buy for Mike, it'll run 8's when fully sorted.

·
Registered
179 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Awesome Fucking times. 9.5 With a Six speed !!!what is the record?
I think RSI has the record at 9.45 or something like that. Was this the first Roe blower in the 9s? If so congrats to 1Tony1. Also congrats to all those that participated. Sounds like another awesome V10 Nationals event. Hopefully for those of us who missed it there will be a DVD.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tony has the first Roe SC viper in the 9's. Congrats to him! It is a solid 9 second pass and will be hard to beat.

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
So , Tony has the Roe blower record with a 9.8 at 143 ? Is that correct?

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
man some fast times out there /images/graemlins/shocked It looks like everyone is in the 9s, we gotta start shooting for 8s is you want to be considered fast /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
From what I heard this might be the largest collection of 9 second Vipers ever. And this time, most of them were NOT from Texas. Very impressive. I look forward to more detailed reports from the people that were there.

Bowling Green in April should be unreal.

Any good street races?

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Smokin said:
Heffner set the world record twin turbo six speed time with a [email protected] on Sal's stock heads/bottom end GTS>
:bowdown: :bowdown:

That is a major achievement for his first twin turbo package.

Great drive and great car Jason!!! /images/graemlins/drive

I know 3 people (including Jason Heffner) now very disappointed a certain SRT10 with a few minor enhancements didn't quite get finished on time to also join the fun... (no fault of Jason - some suppliers simply took longer than they'd indicated) /images/graemlins/sad

In the meantime - congrats Sal P and Jason - 9.7 at 147mph without NOS on a stock longblock TT 488 c.i. daily driver is blistering quick given it is a stage 1 package simply tuned for the track!

A betting man would put money on more to come from this camp later. :cheers:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
did Doug drive any cars today? i know he can drive, i didnt know if he got behind the wheel of any of his monsters?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I placed FIRST in the Super Street class :nod:
Suprisingly since I drove like crap today.

I ran motor all day and had a hard time getting a good pass. I did end up with a fair [email protected] Not bad for headers/exhaust/tubes/filters/ccw.

When I went for a Nitrous pass I smoked my new clutch /images/graemlins/sad
Thats two.... I did not get too many break in miles on it so I will take it easy for a few weeks and go to local test and tune and try again before going into another clutch.

Thanks everyone involved in putting this cool event together!

Jason

1 - 20 of 34 Posts