Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David ....everyone wants to plan their racing season for this year. Jason Heffner promised he would etch them in stone. Lets nail down the dates......

Please post them so everyone can make arrangements.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Dont have them yet

I will post here as soon as I get the points finished and the dates set :thumbs2:

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Dont have them yet

I will post here as soon as I get the points finished and the dates set :thumbs2:
:smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :nana: :nana: :nana: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
To be perfectly honest, it seems a little late to announce a race in February at this point. Also take into consideration that the TX2K5 race is in March. Maybe there should not be a V10 Nationals race until after March. A little advance notice is usually nice to have. I do have cars to get done and I need to plan the schedule accordingly.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Heffner, you are 100% correct, the TX2K5 race is March 10-12
March 10 - Road Racing
March 11 - Dyno
March 12 - Drag Racing
There should be an official announcement today or tomorrow and Vipers will be welcome at ALL events.
Thanks
Peter

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
To be perfectly honest, it seems a little late to announce a race in February at this point. Also take into consideration that the TX2K5 race is in March. Maybe there should not be a V10 Nationals race until after March. A little advance notice is usually nice to have. I do have cars to get done and I need to plan the schedule accordingly.
Come on Heffy, you could make a late Feb. date. Then hang around for the races in TX :thumb: :thumb:

Or, how about the 4-6 of March for Bradenton and it then gives people travel time to get to TX :smiles: :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.