1. David Boggs
2. Tony Armour
3. Mike Scherzber

Best ET Tom Welch 10.48
High MPH David Boggs 146.87 MPH
Best 60 Feet Tim Joesph Dell 1.67
Best Reaction Time Tony Armour 123

Drag Radial Shoot out

1. David Boggs (World Record 9.66 @ 145.63)
2. Tony Armour (Set world Record at 9.85)
3. John Smith

* Lee saunders also made a 9.95 pass on drag radials

Main Event

Unlimited 9.89 - faster

1. Chad williams (New world Record 8.75) Heffner Twin Turbo
2. Kevin Howeth (New World record Blower only 9.27) Underground Racing
3. Rohn Kittel (former world record Holder 9.45) RSI

Super Pro Street 9.90 - 10.49

1. Joseph Dell DLM
2. George Bryce LPE all Motor
3. Ward Reasoner Macedo Motorsports

* SW ran a 9.83 RSI ALl Motor *Joe Donovan first 9 second pass 9.83

Pro Street 10.50 - 10.99

1. Mike Scherber Macedo Motorsports
2. John Smith
3. John Canal Macedo Motorsports

SuperStreet 11.00 - 12.00

1. Ray White
2. Glen Jordon (first time racer)
3. Tony Rockhold

Stock 12.00 and up

1. Steve Salis (gen 1)
2. Chuck Babel
3. Felipe Norena

* Lee saunders SRT 10 Truck run a 11.97 in this class

Personal Awards:

Event Low ET Chad Williams 8.75 Heffner Twin Turbo
Event High MPH Chad Williams 169 MPH ? donthave the exact MPH
Best 60 ft time Scott "the big Gun" Wieck 1.33
Best Reaction Time David Boggs .080

Thank you to all who came and helped support this event. We accomplished alot this past year and I am proud of the progress made!

I realize the series is not perfect and it has it's flaws but the real reason for this race is to have fun with these great cars and at the end of the day hang out and have great fun together! I hope we don't ever loose focus on that. I have met some of the greatest people with this race.

Please also remember that I am not a lifetime racer. I have never been to a race until VOI 7 in Bowling Green, KY. SO take it easy on me and give us time we will get it there! :nod:

thanks to all the sponsors through-out the year that gave back to the viper community.

I will post the Final standings in a week or so. I want to go through all the races and make sure we get it right.

Top Ten will recieve a Custom Jacket.

Thanks for everyones support!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
David
As always just when you thought that the last event was a killer the latest was even better. More records set/broken, more 9sec Vipers and one solid true 6 speed 8 sec. Viper thanks to Chad and Heffner.

Best event yet and next year will even be better.Thanks for putting up with me and the entire spectatoring group.
We did miss the twindiaper guy as he PM'd me saying that he did have several cheers.

Rohn

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
This series has really pushed the performance level of these cars and the tuners associated with them.

Hats off to David for stepping up and creating the V-10 Nationals, and to all the tuners and sponsors that support it.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RedGTS said:
So 2Many now has the fastest blower car out there? No NO2, no auto, and no AEM too. I may have to go let him buy me dinner to celebrate. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Congrats Brian! :thumb:
that is correct. That car is very impressive!

I wish the half-shafts would have not broken, It is nice to see a good race for the finals!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
RedGTS said:
I wish the half-shafts would have not broken, It is nice to see a good race for the finals!
Sorry to hear that, and those were the Macedo/BTR heavy duty ones too. Sounds like there may be some Unitrax titaniums in 2Many's future.
All ready on the way!!!!! :nod:

David thanks again for putting the series together.

Btw, David something is wrong with your signature! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I was wondering if you would comment on that. :rofl: We've both been picking on David's signature lately. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Since you are talking sigs, I don't think your 9.27 came with a 151. More like a mid 140. Put an "AND" in there and post your biggest mph.

BTW, regardless of driver, that was one WICKED pass. Congrats and it was good to finally meet you.

·
Registered
582 Posts
BTW, regardless of driver, that was one WICKED pass. Congrats and it was good to finally meet you.
You mean he didn't drive? Oh well just forget it man, that doesn't count! :freak: j/k! Brian, I not only wouldn't drive your car down the 1/4, I wouldn't even ride in it!

Now about that dinner. . . /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I was wondering if you would comment on that. :rofl: We've both been picking on David's signature lately. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Since you are talking sigs, I don't think your 9.27 came with a 151. More like a mid 140. Put an "AND" in there and post your biggest mph.

Actually we're both wrong I just went and looked at it. It was 149. My 9.3 was 151. Imagine that 25k upgrade and my car is running 9.27 with a 1.42 60'. 9.37 with a 1.56 60'. I wonder what a 1.33-1.39 would have produced?? Who knows maybe it's time for another power adder :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2MANYTOYS said:
RedGTS said:
Sorry to hear that, and those were the Macedo/BTR heavy duty ones too. Sounds like there may be some Unitrax titaniums in 2Many's future.

Thanks guys :cool: I have now changed my signatures all within a few weeks :(

this only means one thing :(

I am coming after you boys :smiles:

I officially declare War on Chad and Brian Let the Blower war continue and the Turbo War Heat up :sancho: :sancho: :sancho: :sancho:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Dr Roof said:
2MANYTOYS said:
RedGTS said:

Thanks guys :cool: I have now changed my signatures all within a few weeks :(

this only means one thing :(

I am coming after you boys :smiles:

I officially declare War on Chad and Brian Let the Blower war continue and the Turbo War Heat up :sancho: :sancho: :sancho: :sancho:
Hey no fair you've got some special help :nod: The Turbo war will definently be heating up :cool: Thanks again David. We'll get together soon.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
Imagine that 25k upgrade and my car is running 9.27 with a 1.42 60'. 9.37 with a 1.56 60'. I wonder what a 1.33-1.39 would have produced?? Who knows maybe it's time for another power adder :rofl:
It's funny. We all get caught up in what it takes to mod a Viper but when you say it out loud, twenty-five-thousand dollars sounds like an aweful lot!

Brian, don't get too excited about 1.33 sixties. :bowdown: That's a Norm and Scott exclusive.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.