First let me say thank you to the SPonsors of teh event:
Kansas City VIperclub

www.partsrack.com
www.Macedomotorsports.com
www.Racingsolutionsinc.com
www.heffnersperformance.com
www.viperalley.com
www.roeracing.com

Several Individuals who want to see the Race series strive!

A big thanks to these sponsors! Most of these guys or vendors have helped every race! Make sure you return the favor and use them for your VIper Needs!

Street Tire Shoot-out (winner must drive car on Stock tires)

1st place Shawn McCauley
2nd Place Ward Reasoner
3rd Place Kory Bostwick

High MPH David Boggs (DLM) 139.56 MPH
Best 60 Ft Time Shawn McCauley 1.803
Best ET Shawn McCauley 11.262

Drag Radial Shoot-out

1st Place Kevin Linebaugh Joe Donovan Tuned
2nd Place Ward Reasoner Larry Macedo Tuned
3rd Place Shawn McCauley Joe Donovan Tuned

Unlimited Pro (Run what ya Brung)

Winner Tommy Fudge ALl motor car with Auto

UNLIMITED (9.89 and faster)

1st Place Rohn Kittel (Albert Choubler Driver) RSI
2nd Place David Boggs (SW Driver) RSI

Super Pro street (9.90 - 10.49)

1st Place Vern Hill (Gary Soltys Driver) Larry Macedo
2nd Place Nick Fields (RSI car)
3rd Place Ward Reasoner Larry Macedo

PRO STREET (10.50 - 10.99)

1st Place Jason Carter
2nd Place Joesph Dell DLM
3rd Place Kevin LineBaugh Joe Donovan

Super Street (11.00 - 11.49)

1st Place Joseph Dell DLM
2nd Place Joe Donovan
3rd Place Shawn McCauley

Stock Class (12.00 - up)

1st Place Kory Bostwick
2nd Place Kurt Miller
3rd Place Terry Moyer

Overall best ET Tommy Fudge 9.63
Best ET 6-speed Rohn Kittel 9.70 RSI
OVerall High MPH David Boggs 148 MPH RSI

Thanks to all the People that made the long Drive! IT is important that you continue to support the event.

Kansas City you are great!!! Chris Marshall needs to be elevated in the Viper World to make some serious stuff happen with our club!

Next time we will run a combo event with the road course and Drag strip and of course at a cooler time of the year!!!

Lets get ready to Rock Columbus on ESPN 2 !!!! August 6-7

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
Congrats to all those who attended and raced - and especially to those who placed in their classes.

It was a shame to miss the event but we are planning on being there for sure in Ohio and look forward to meeting a few people and seeing some close racing.

Glad to see you saw the light DR Roof - you'll find the turbo car should be "just what the Dr ordered" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Torquemonster said:
It was a shame to miss the event but we are planning on being there for sure in Ohio and look forward to meeting a few people and seeing some close racing.
You coming to Ohio Torque ?

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Torquemonster said:
You coming to Ohio Torque ?
barring something out of left field happening - yes - are you?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike Adams said:
DR roof could you post who built some of the other cars ? It would be nice to know.
I placed the tuner next to the winners. These are the ones I have knowledge about! Hope it helps

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Damn Fudge has his ALL MOTOR car dialed in. Very impressive to get low ET of the day on just motor. :thumb:
Very great guy and impressive but for a full out race car he told me that his car should be running in the 8 sec. range.

Like John in BB when he ran his auto trans car, low ET but as far as the six speeds I like the car that runs the clutch less 6 speed. All the cars were running slow from the air and altitude and I feel great that we won the unlimited division even though in the lower bracket we ran up against a good driver and car.

Rohn

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Those of you who drive near 1000 HP cars, can you tell me what kind of different in ET/MPH one might expect if you are carrying an extra 150 pounds of weight in the rear of your car (lets say a big stereo set up with amps, etc.) Will the added weight help in traction, or will the added wieght hurt you in the long run?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Manny_C said:
Those of you who drive near 1000 HP cars, can you tell me what kind of different in ET/MPH one might expect if you are carrying an extra 150 pounds of weight in the rear of your car (lets say a big stereo set up with amps, etc.) Will the added weight help in traction, or will the added wieght hurt you in the long run?
Manny

the Twin Turbo ran a 9.8 with exactly that. full customized stereo and subs and all! Tv and DVD screen. take this out you will gain about as much as 2 - 3 tenth's

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
I just got in from topeka. had a great time in topeka despite personally doing horrible. as always, good to see all those i consider friends who make it worth the travel time;

-macedos crazy crew; larry, ward, vern...
-roof
-PBJ, kevin and the st louis team (damn good racing guys, your steppin up each event, you are truly showing you got what it takes to tune a viper for a win)
-rsi guys and the texas bunch
-joe dell (noone and i mean noone worked harder this past saturday than this man in an effort to race and win, period)
-everyone else who was there but im too tired to remember right now /images/graemlins/toothy

it was good meeting the KC VCA guys; great people and a big help to the V10 Nats

for all those who didnt show or stood the V10 Nats up...you missed out on what racing is all about. its not about how far you gotta drive or if your shit breaks or if you win (OK, bullshit, winning is everything /images/graemlins/toothy )its about the simple thrill and excitement of being part of a great group of fun yet serious viper drag racers.

I'llsee everyone in MY backyard next V10 Nats, and you all know when you play at home you always win :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Manny_C said:
Manny

the Twin Turbo ran a 9.8 with exactly that. full customized stereo and subs and all! Tv and DVD screen. take this out you will gain about as much as 2 - 3 tenth's

Thanks for the info David. Isn't it uncanny how our car choices and goodies seem to be almost identical Crazy! By the way, next week I am putting a DVD, Nav system and rear camera in the Hummer H2, so THERE!

Manny

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
I just got in from topeka. had a great time in topeka despite personally doing horrible. as always, good to see all those i consider friends who make it worth the travel time;

-macedos crazy crew; larry, ward, vern...
-roof
-PBJ, kevin and the st louis team (damn good racing guys, your steppin up each event, you are truly showing you got what it takes to tune a viper for a win)
-rsi guys and the texas bunch
-joe dell (noone and i mean noone worked harder this past saturday than this man in an effort to race and win, period)
-everyone else who was there but im too tired to remember right now /images/graemlins/toothy

it was good meeting the KC VCA guys; great people and a big help to the V10 Nats

for all those who didnt show or stood the V10 Nats up...you missed out on what racing is all about. its not about how far you gotta drive or if your shit breaks or if you win (OK, bullshit, winning is everything /images/graemlins/toothy )its about the simple thrill and excitement of being part of a great group of fun yet serious viper drag racers.

I'llsee everyone in MY backyard next V10 Nats, and you all know when you play at home you always win :thumb:

Good to see you again V10 MOJO. When you get that NOS straighten your gonna be real faaasssttt. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
packetjunkie said:
Outstanding!

Shawn McCauley with an 11.2 takes home the $1,000!

Can someone PM me his info so I can send over his prize money?
you will have it really soon.

Thanks Viperalley for such a great prize and big congrats to Shawn! He drove like a Pro!!! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ANother PRoud sponsor and supporter of the V-10 Nationals is BTR PErformance. He has been a great racer as well as committed to the sponsorship programs of the series.

Check out his Website

www.btrviper.com

thanks for the support TOm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.