Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Partsrack.com they always help in a big way. Racing solutions and Clark Stegal and Rohn Kittel have supplimented the event in anything I need and for this I am thankful.

this by far was the best event yet. according to the Tech cards between the two days we had 61 cars. (some did not compete both days)

Weather was great and everyone had a wonderful Time

Dyno Results:
King of the Dyno: David Boggs 913 RWHP
Turbo's: Larry Macedo
Roe Blower: Ward Reasoner
ALl Motor: Rich Dustman
Nos Only: Tom Welch
Supercharged Only: David Boggs (No Methonal)

Street Tire Shoot-out:

1st Place Tom Welch BTR performance (world record 10.43 pilots)
2nd place Ray white
3rd Place Rob kincart SRT-10

V-10 National Main Event

Stock class 12.00-14.00
1st place Felipe Nuillsna
2nd Place Chuck Babel
3rd Place J. Tribble

Street Class 11.50-11.99
1st Place Michael Schuzber
2nd Place Alan Mchuron
3rd Place Kieth Crocker

Super Street 11.00-11.49
1st Place Jason Kempf
2nd Place Ray White
3rd Place Mike Stewart

Pro Street 10.50-10.99
1st Place Mike Robbins
2nd Place Chris Napolitano
3rd Place Vern Hill

Super Pro Street 9.90-10.49
1st Place Sal Patel Heffner Twin Turbo
2nd Place Doug Levin DLM Supercharged Package 9.82 Broke out

Unlimited 9.35-9.89
1st Place Tom Welch 9.77 ET very consistant!
2nd Place Tony Armour 9.85 ET First Roe Set up in the 9's
3rd Place David Boggs 9.63 ET

Unlimited Pro
1st place Mike Robbins 9.10 ET Hemi Powered

Personal Awards
Event best E.T. Jason Styles Racing Solutions, Inc. 9.52 ET
Event Best MPH Jason Styles Racing Solutions, Inc. 152 MPH
Best Reaction Time Mike Robins
Fastest Nos Only car Tom Welch BTR performance
Fastest Supercharged Only (no Nos) David BOGGS
Fastest Twin Turbo Jason Heffner/ Sal Patel
Fastest Roe Blower Tony Armour - First 9 second Pass for this set up!
Fastest SRT-10 Rob Kincart

Thanks to all the sponsors and to those who attended. I hope you enjoy this sport as much as I do. with your support and attendance we can make this the best Viper only event!

See you in Bowling Green!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
David
After you had time to sleep can you re-post how the points work. I know that you said that we have to make 3 races out of the series to qualify. Does that mean that maybe to even out where the ones that can make all races and the ones for what ever reason make only 3 or 4 will still have a chance.
GREAT EVENT

Tom
There was a meeting and it was voted because you brought your entire family you would win, we love families, LOL
Next time you fly out of the country leave the door open and I will sneak in as the co-co Pilot.

Rohn

·
Landscaping Professional
14,147 Posts
David,

Is there a new class? "Street Class 11.50-11.99" - we didn't have that in SA did we, or was I asleep at the wheel?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
David,

I just want to say good job, hopefully I can make a few events this spring/summer. I just want to know how the hell you have the time for all of this??

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
David,

Thanks again for all of your efforts and of course your competition. You have quickly became a force to be reconned with! Iv'e got to add a 7th stage of spray for BG!! LOL BTW, the record pass was a 10.43

Rohn,

I appreciate the lattitude! My boy would have cried, if he couldn't have a trophy! LOL In reality, its not often that I can take my family to these events, and even though they present challenges because of their age, it was well worth the effort. My wife deserves a trophy just for keeping them from getting ran over or hurt while I was busy.

See you folks in BG!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
I had a blast, too bad i didnt get to race!

update on the car; clutch done this morning used stock and im looking into ordering aftermarket soon as i decide on what type is best for my driving needs

-also did TBs tubes and modified airbox, also, two plug wires needed replaced (thnx greg good for telling me to check this out)

i was very unhappy with the dyno of 500rwhp and i expected at least 540rwhp...low dyno mustve been d/t in part to clutch slipping (shoulda known something was up when larry m asked about my clutch while he was prepping to dyno /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif)

im dynoing next week and im sure itll be around the numbers expected (540+)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Good Luck Rich and damn sorry about that clutch issue, that suxxxx.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
no big deal, shit happens; now, i gotta get started on the stroker upgrade, gotta get a lotta stuff done for beechbend /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tom
You were the best that day, good for you family or not. What I said to you still goes, great job, great family. About your wife and or Kids needing a trophy, did you build a new room. Does the other room have to many trophy's already and she needs something to fill the new space? I think that maybe David can start buying your used trophy's and save some money.

At BG
Rohn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts