Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those people coming in on Thursday I would like us to Visit the National Corvette Muesum so we can Take a Picture owning the Parking Lot!

It gets dark around 8:00 - 8:30 so what would be a good time to do this?

7:00 P.M. ???

when we leave we will get some good Video Footage for the DVD of us doing Burn-outs and Owning the Parking Lot /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
239 Posts
If we make it by 7 pm I'm in. Maybe we should leave the place in a cloud of Viper tire smoke.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
streetracing and defiling the corvette temple eh? sounds pretty tempting, i may just have to skip the night out in cicny partying and show up a day early /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Those people coming in on Thursday I would like us to Visit the National Corvette Muesum so we can Take a Picture owning the Parking Lot!

It gets dark around 8:00 - 8:30 so what would be a good time to do this?

7:00 P.M. ???

when we leave we will get some good Video Footage for the DVD of us doing Burn-outs and Owning the Parking Lot /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/smiles
Just found out the museum closes at 5pm /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.