Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this done guys we need to make sure the interest is there.

After the Street Tire shoot-out we will run a Heads up Drag radial class.

There will be an additional fee to enter this class However the winner takes the Cash and a free set of Drag Radials!!!

if interested post here.

guys load up the drag radials and lets see it get done!

DO NOT REPLACE THIS CLASS FOR THE STREET TIRE SHOOT OUT THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF THE DAY WITH THE MOST ENTRY'S!!!

SO IF YOU CHOOSE ONE CHOOSE THE STREET TIRE SHOOT OUT

DRAG RADIAL CLASS IS ADDITIONAL

--------------------

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Im In

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
I have no drag radials /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
96 R/T 10 said:
I have no drag radials /images/graemlins/sad
No worries!

Test N tune and rn your car all you want with some grudge match races!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UnderGroundRacing said:
Hey I have no drag radials? I will just run street tires because I was planning on giving you a head start anyway...lol /images/graemlins/drive
I forgot you never play by the rules /images/graemlins/tyson

I will own you!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Also dont put your car up after <blown gts> wears you out because you will have to race the faster 1 next!! bringing STAGE2. Little red Viper. /images/graemlins/devil /images/graemlins/devil /images/graemlins/devil

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UnderGroundRacing said:
Also dont put your car up after <blown gts> wears you out because you will have to race the faster 1 next!! bringing STAGE2. Little red Viper. /images/graemlins/devil /images/graemlins/devil /images/graemlins/devil
What's it gonna run? Low 11's :nod:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UnderGroundRacing said:
We were just warming up with the 9.70. HMS bring plenty of NOS and lost of boost! :bonk:
if you planning on running with me you better not worry about HMS you need to call him and ask him where he gets his NOS kit. YOU BOTH WILL NEED IT! /images/graemlins/smiles

Dr Roof will be running strong

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
The only thing I will need is some shop towls to wipe up the river of tears you will leave down the track when im waiting on you @ the finish line. You will know the back of Matts car well <<BLOWNGTS>> Is what his plate says...... :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UnderGroundRacing said:
The only thing I will need is some shop towls to wipe up the river of tears you will leave down the track when im waiting on you @ the finish line. You will know the back of Matts car well <<BLOWNGTS>> Is what his plate says...... :help: :help: :help:
You are still crying over you running a 9.77 and you thought you were the king of the supercharged hill. But oh Dr Roof staged and busted the 9.63 with you setting there scratching your head thinking you had a fast car! :rofl:

JUST THINK ABOUT IT YOU GOT BEAT BY MY LOW hp CAR ONLY 780rwhp BUT YOUR 925 rwhp HAS GOT SOME LAZY PONIES :rofl:

i GOT 780 WORK HORSES

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Hello my name his DR. ROOF What the hell is going on at UndergroundRacing. How can they be so fast with so little??? I dont know but I will have to start making some premeditated excuses.

1) my car is broke

2) im out of gas

3) i forgot to use spring water in my water injection

4) I forgot my tire gauge

5) I lost my blower

I will have to think of somemore before the race!! That Kevin @ underground is a bad mo fo! Thank U I go by DR.ROOF also after this weekend some might call me LOSER!! UNDERGROUNDRACING :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UnderGroundRacing said:
Hello my name his DR. ROOF What the hell is going on at UndergroundRacing. How can they be so fast with so little??? I dont know but I will have to start making some premeditated excuses.

1) my car is broke

2) im out of gas

3) i forgot to use spring water in my water injection

4) I forgot my tire gauge

5) I lost my blower

I will have to think of somemore before the race!! That Kevin @ underground is a bad mo fo! Thank U I go by DR.ROOF also after this weekend some might call me LOSER!! UNDERGROUNDRACING :bowdown: :bowdown:
Im Glad you finally realize it is only water! I was afraid we would never get that straight!

I wont run out of Gas

My car must have been broke at the last event I only ran a 9.63 I think it is fixed now and will be running 9.40's-9.50's.

You never know I might have really lost my blower!

regardless I will be faster!!! :nod:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
You better use HOLY WATER in you water injection. GOD is the only one who can help U now besides UndergroundRacing to make your Viper go faster!! lol /images/graemlins/carrot

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Hey Kevin, if you run 9.7 thru stock headers, I have no doubt you will be several tenths better with real headers and whatever other mods you have done since the last race. We are just running our SRT TT this time again and would be happy not to blow up the diff (TX V10 Nats) and tranny (Supra Nats).

Any of you be-yotches want some side bet action on who has the 6-speed low ET and high mph for the 2-day event? Time to up-jet your windshield washer bottles.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Blown GTS was just a blower and fuel system. all else was stock besides the catback!! We added just headers and drag shocks since we only cut a 1.42 60ft. WE are bringing a car with a few more mods /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif our SRT will not make it, not enough time to finish it. Looking foward to meeting you <HMS>if you still want to after you meet the back of one of underground vipers!! lol :fight:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Hey, you guys could run for titles.............woops, should I not bring up titles :doh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts