Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is only 2 races left in the season: Shreveport, Louisiana and the finals in Bradenton.

Shreveport V-10 Nationals will have a large tun out due to the fact is is held in conjunction with VOI and also because Viper Alley's help.

David is finalizing the finals as we speak. It will be held the weekend after the biggest race Bradenton has. I have been working with David and the Bradenton track owners and manager. We are going to have fliers put into the hands of race fans of the Snowbird Nationals announcing the V-10 Nationals finals the fallowing next weekend.

This races are for the Viper community and are a very personalized race series....Anyone considering a mod should come to these series and talk to fellow Viper owner/drag racers. It is a good way to see how well each tuners packages perform and MANY times talk to the tuner there because MOST all of the major fast tuners are their supporting their products.

Also many activities are planned around the races ie: Go-cart race series, parting.

The Extreme bikini team has been supporting the series.... They will take extreme pictures with your Viper Not only 1 girl, but as many as your fantasy will dream up 3,4,5 girls. [image]http://dieseldigital.net/media/2004/neofest/images/DSC03052.JPG[/image]

The last race ESPN 2 has there filming.

JUST TALK TO ANYONE THAT HAS ATTENDED THE SERIES....THEY ARE A BLAST!!!

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Cudaman is right. The V10 Nationals have been great! It's always great to meet up with the guys that hang out here. I've made a lot of great friends, had some great times, and have seen a lot of very fast Vipers. I learn something new every time I go.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Ward...I'm bringing the tequila to Shreveport. Somebody's gotta put V10 MOJO in his place...Is it true Rich is lookin a little "chubby" these days??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:

G

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Ward...I'm bringing the tequila to Shreveport. Somebody's gotta put V10 MOJO in his place...Is it true Rich is lookin a little "chubby" these days??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:

G
Gerald....... Rich and Larry Macedo, myself and others were all doing shoots of Myers Rum after the races.... we missed you , although we left a couple of shoots in the bottle for you./images/graemlins/drunk

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
chubby my ass, LOL. only chubby youll see from me is the phat exhaust pipes of the V10 MOJO as I cross that line so many damn times ahead of you youll beging to think I live at the end of the track /images/graemlins/toothy

we had a great time as always. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman said:
There is only 2 races left in the season: Shreveport, Louisiana and the finals in Bradenton.

Shreveport V-10 Nationals will have a large tun out due to the fact is is held in conjunction with VOI and also because Viper Alley's help.

David is finalizing the finals as we speak. It will be held the weekend after the biggest race Bradenton has. I have been working with David and the Bradenton track owners and manager. We are going to have fliers put into the hands of race fans of the Snowbird Nationals announcing the V-10 Nationals finals the fallowing next weekend.

This races are for the Viper community and are a very personalized race series....Anyone considering a mod should come to these series and talk to fellow Viper owner/drag racers. It is a good way to see how well each tuners packages perform and MANY times talk to the tuner there because MOST all of the major fast tuners are their supporting their products.

Also many activities are planned around the races ie: Go-cart race series, parting.

The Extreme bikini team has been supporting the series.... They will take extreme pictures with your Viper Not only 1 girl, but as many as your fantasy will dream up 3,4,5 girls. [image]http://dieseldigital.net/media/2004/neofest/images/DSC03052.JPG[/image]

Who's that Famous person in the background????

Rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
San ANtonio is out for this year!

Best turn-out of the year gets the Finals which is FLorida!

we will be coming to Texas in Feb or March depends on what I work out with PEter witht he SUpra deal. if nothing there we will run by ourselves

thanks

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jkracer said:
Cudaman said:

Rohn
He is my new daddy......

but it looks like the guy on the left is calling SW. SW is calling his wife saying" if Ward calls DO NOT beleive a word of what he says.....

he thinks he has found a way from making me(SW) not cut another .004 lights on a protree again. :clap:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
no san antonio? WTF???? Texas doesnt get a V10 in 2004? how can u not come to Texas? and instead, go to Florida twice? that is fucked.

oh well, looks like im out on attending the V10 series from this point on out.....

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Non Compos Mentis said:
no san antonio? WTF???? Texas doesnt get a V10 in 2004? how can u not come to Texas? and instead, go to Florida twice? that is fucked.

oh well, looks like im out on attending the V10 series from this point on out.....

sorry

Your going to miss out not me, I will be there!

Florida packs the track out!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
quit whining and drive your ass to florida

Exactly! Everyone else drives hundreds even a thousand plus miles to race. It's part of the fun.

SW's pimping in front of my motorhome. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Non Compos Mentis said:
imho, its a fatal mistake for the V10s not to come to Texas.

oh well, life goes on. good luck with your series Boggs.

Fatal Mistake???

we are coming to Texas the first part of next year, Bradenton will host the well over 100 vipers this time with no problem. we had it in texas and had 40?

Explain why this would be fatal?

when we come to Texas Vipers need to show up! :nod:

Texas is a great place I race there several times! the track owner rushed us out the door last time because there wasn't that many cars. everyone gets mad at me. In Florida they rolled out the red carpet for us. they deserve the Finals!

Drive your car there and participate! :nod:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Heck, Shreveport is almost part of Texas.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Cudaman said:
jkracer said:
Cudaman said:

Rohn
He is my new daddy......

but it looks like the guy on the left is calling SW. SW is calling his wife saying" if Ward calls DO NOT beleive a word of what he says.....

he thinks he has found a way from making me(SW) not cut another .004 lights on a protree again. :clap:

Ward, I was talking to the guys in the tower to make sure they had the lights working perfectly.. :idea:

See you in Shreveport!!!

SW

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.