Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys we will have the website updated in the morning for the entry form for the columbus V-10 Nationals August 6-7.

Pre Registration is important!!!

We cannot continue to fund these events without knowing for sure the funds will be thre to cover the cost of the tracks and so forth!

stay tuned and please put this on your calendar and make the trip!!! we need this to be our showcase! we get the cars there we can get some national exposure and pick up more interest and sponsors for the race!

This race the stands will be full of exciting fans waiting to seee the VIPERS in action!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Is there any info floating around about the autocross/drag challange at Columbus ? Ohio guys ??? I'm taking names....who wants to be my bitches /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
259 Posts
Tony, I think Bene' wants your head for his trophy case in the combo event!

Rules are you must run the same setup in both drags and AutoX to qualify for combo trophy. Same tires and wheels in both events. Low combined ET for drags and AutoX wins.

There will be a Combo Winner, street tire winner and a modified winner in AutoX. This is in addition to the Normal V10 Nationals Classes at the drag strip.

we'll determine how many runs you get to qualify at the event.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
pauls said:
Tony, I think Bene' wants your head for his trophy case in the combo event!

Rules are you must run the same setup in both drags and AutoX to qualify for combo trophy. Same tires and wheels in both events. Low combined ET for drags and AutoX wins.

There will be a Combo Winner, street tire winner and a modified winner in AutoX. This is in addition to the Normal V10 Nationals Classes at the drag strip.

we'll determine how many runs you get to qualify at the event.
That's what I was thinking about missta Jack /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Sounds like fun !!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Im in.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Sounds great. We'll organize a Heffner Performance entry soon as I get a chance, we don't want to miss this one!

/images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts