Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give an update on some exciting news! At the V-10 Nationals in Bowling Green we will be offering the following Cash Prizes:

$500.00 Prize to any person who comes for the first Time and wins the class you enter!

$500.00 Prize to any World Records Broken in Bowling Green. (No Auto's eligible)

$250.00 Additional Prize Money Awarded to the winner of the Street-tire Shoot-out. Any Previous winners are not eligible for the additional Funds.

* I will be posting a list of World Records that are eligible to be broken. we are making a current list however in the future are world records will only be recognized if broken at an official V-10 Nationals event /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

These awards are brought to you by an individual who loves this series and Viper Drag Racing. We appreciate his support very much!

See a list of SPonsors at www.v10nationals.com

PLEASE PRE-REGISTER NOW!

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Roof,

Nice awards!

I will add to this pot by offering a CRISP $ 100 Bill to the person who breaks my 10.43 world record on Stock Pilots!

Notes:

1. Must be owner driving the car, no relatives, no same day title swaps.....you know what I mean. THE OWNER.

2. The run is only eligable for prize cash at a V-10 Nationals mainline Event.

3. Manual transmission, stock suspension Vipers only.

Best of luck.........I look forward to paying this out.

Tom

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Come on John only $100.00? You might have that $100.00 in your pocket for a while so bring that up to 5 X 100 dollar bills, still a safe bet unless you think that some other TT might be getting close to your magic numbers.

Tom
what's the name of the sticky tire I need to soak my tires in. lol

rohn

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
CONTACT CEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Rohn, I am confident that there will be a few more Vipers in the 8's this year. It would not surprise me to see one of them in the 8.50's @ 160+.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tom your tires where super sticky!

everyone was running great numbers on Pilots
I ran I 10.7 something
Blown GTS car ran 10.6's I think
More tens than ever and you raised the bar high!

Florida was the fastest street tire shoot out ever!

thanks Tom and John for adding to the potential Prize money!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts