Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allegedly, what the fuck happened? I know something went down. Spill it, PLEASE.

Chad

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
It sure was exciting and more than that Dangerous!

we have a ton of Video footage and it willbe the opening scene of the V-10 Nationals DVD.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
OK, i don't know exactly what happened but let me tell you what i've heard (ok, i'm just doing my best to STIR the pot):
I heard that the Hennessey TT car lined up with Moundir (???) on the highway and rolled into it in 3rd gear. I hear the TT car put 1 car on Moundir through 3rd gear, and was pulling away. At that time Moundir got cut off by traffic and had to let out. HOWEVER, I hear the TT was puttin' a hurtin on the S/C'ed car. I also heard that Moundir then proceeded to instigate a 750 rwhp turbo firebird into a race and got walked... At that point, Hennessey said "if you can't walk a 750 rwhp fireturd, i'm not gonna waste my gas..."

Disclaimer: yes, this is all heresay, but comes from a reliable source. Maybe John and Moundir could chime in and set the story straight...
Peter

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
houstonT said:
OK, i don't know exactly what happened but let me tell you what i've heard (ok, i'm just doing my best to STIR the pot):
I heard that the Hennessey TT car lined up with Moundir (???) on the highway and rolled into it in 3rd gear. I hear the TT car put 1 car on Moundir through 3rd gear, and was pulling away. At that time Moundir got cut off by traffic and had to let out. HOWEVER, I hear the TT was puttin' a hurtin on the S/C'ed car. I also heard that Moundir then proceeded to instigate a 750 rwhp turbo firebird into a race and got walked... At that point, Hennessey said "if you can't walk a 750 rwhp fireturd, i'm not gonna waste my gas..."

Disclaimer: yes, this is all heresay, but comes from a reliable source. Maybe John and Moundir could chime in and set the story straight...
Peter
a reliable source /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Well since all you have is hearsay perhaps it's better to let those who were there tell the story since you didnt get one part of it right :idea:

·
Registered
13 Posts
And? You don't feel like posting the "real" story? houstonT posted a disclaimer so here is your chance.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Damn Moundir, don't get your panties in a bunch, i'm just having some fun!!!! Didn't you learn how to read??? The disclaimer is pretty blatantly obvious...
Why don't you go ahead and post the "real" story (since everything that the TX boys have heard is OBVIOUSLY not true). LOL
Peter

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
houstonT said:
Damn Moundir, don't get your panties in a bunch, i'm just having some fun!!!! Didn't you learn how to read??? The disclaimer is pretty blatantly obvious...
Why don't you go ahead and post the "real" story (since everything that the TX boys have heard is OBVIOUSLY not true). LOL
Peter
That disclaimer thing is BS I can say well I heard you suck dick and put a disclaimer on it too /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Sounds good to you? My take on the story is up and the video that is worth more than I can say will shortly follow, have a nice day /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Moundir, I will say that your reputation precedes you, and you've lived up to it! Like I said, no need to get your panties in a wad, glad I helped in getting you to post the story (or atleast your view of what happened) LOL
Peter

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
What reputation, the only one I know is 3rd gear Moundir, which I did again racing an lpe tt in MD /images/graemlins/cursin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.