Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
JD is correct, we'll even let the twin-turbos compete. But we get an 1/8th mile headstart :bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Same is true for the street tire shoot-out

any mod's ok!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Same is true for the street tire shoot-out

any mod's ok!
That includes autos/solid rears/any motor ??? I would think it would be limited to V10/IRS/t56 tranny for the dr and street tire shootout.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
1TONY1 said:
That includes autos/solid rears/any motor ??? I would think it would be limited to V10/IRS/t56 tranny for the dr and street tire shootout.

Sorry,

this is true these classes will only be for 6 speeds and IRS

We will do away with one of these events which ever tire I can get to step up in a big way will get the class. If nither does we will just run it without it.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Oh, so now there is an advantage to the tranny and rear! I see how you are. :lol:

Chad

You have taken all My world Records away and I have only one remaining, Please show a little mercy It is Christmas you know :thumb:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
There is the potential of doing away with the street tire or DR class? Did I read that right?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Chad

You have taken all My world Records away and I have only one remaining, Please show a little mercy It is Christmas you know :thumb:
David you should not only pick on Chad ....but you should give 2ManyToys greef too, he stole the all blower record away from you.....Would you like his phone number to congragulate thim ....

I mean to give him an ear full.....

David maybe you should add on your signature line where that was: "Just an all around Damn fast car"

Merry Christmas David ......

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was just making sure. Thought it would be fun to see everyones' faces after we ripped off an eight on DR's with the automatic. :rofl: I think we'll do it anyway just for fun :thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Chad

we will not do both again next year, it will be one or the other. It takes alot of time to do and Extra Cash.

you can still run street tires in any class you choose it just wont be a seperate Event.

we will see what the futue holds.

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Dr Roof said:
we will not do both again next year, it will be one or the other. It takes alot of time to do and Extra Cash.

you can still run street tires in any class you choose it just wont be a seperate Event.

we will see what the futue holds.
But winning a free set of tires was the bomb :thumb:. If it was me, since the DR provides no points or prises, let it go in favor of the street tire shootout. That really show how well a person can drive :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I second that notion.

Although, I do recall that at _one_ of the events, you had to pay an extra $20 to get in the DR shootout... and winner took all. That wasn't such a bad idea either... Now we have a cash payout.

JD

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I would vote street tires if we have to pick one.......still does not mean I cannot take back the drag radial record though. It was nice of Roof to let me have it for what.....an hour :dance:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
1TONY1 said:
I would vote street tires if we have to pick one.......still does not mean I cannot take back the drag radial record though. It was nice of Roof to let me have it for what.....an hour :dance:

Tony

You can still have some stake in it, since you put the car together :thumb:

I have alot of work to do, None of my records are safe, I hate Florida!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
If you got to get beat....TWICE......I guess it's good to get beat by a motor you built :cheers:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Can any car compete in the DR class, regardless of mods and potential?

Nope not you!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you collected enough trophies last race. I think you should just show up and run your car as a freak show :rofl: :rofl: You've gotta quit picking on David. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.