Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yup the Dome lights are definitely over all of our heads

If I find a bulb that looks fitting to the interior and has upgraded light I'll report back, otherwise I'll keep stock.

·
Registered
402 Posts
That does not look like its suppose to. Idk what the hell that is in the picture....Its suppose to be ONE LED bulb per socket. The only difference u should see is its brighter and more white. Like he said, ur overthinking the damn subject lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
I put in white led's about 6 years ago in my GTS. They are extremely bright and they are a direct replacement bulb (no trimming). I got them from Vleds.com

I think they are 194's but you can check the fitment guide to be sure. They are also the exact same housing lights that can be found in a 93 Chevy Tahoe. They just twist and come right out and then you replace the bulb.

It's like having HID for your dome lights. I don't have any pictures of the interior with the lights on, but you won't be disappointed with the swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honestly, I never thought of changing dome bulbs, but that's a very good idea. The dome bulbs in my car have a pretty bad brightness, and a yellow color predominates. That's why I practically don't even use them. I am very bothered by these shades of yellow. Anyway, I don't miss these bulbs because I installed some car-led interior lights in my car, which replace the dom bulbs as much as possible. I can set them in any color I want and when I want. I think this is a great thing and a genial alternative. But I will change the dome bulbs already, haha. Thanks for giving me this idea.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts