Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Autozone has LED dome lights, the are brighter, more white and spread the light better. Look them up in the store, I think it was #168, they are like $12.99 each. You may been to use an Exacto to widen the hole a bit to make them fit, they are just a little bigger than the stock ones.

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Anyone care to post what it looks like? Don't want the bulb just hanging out. At least the stock looks like it's meant to be there
Oh no grasshopper, if you take something OEM out and put anything else in, IT'S AN UPGRADE!

·
Suspended
25,636 Posts
Seriously? It's a fucking dome light. Who gives a fuck?

This is a VOA thread.

·
Sexist
44,998 Posts
I removed my dome light. Weight savings translated to 0.1 faster et. Required a bit more modulation getting off the line though. Are the LED lights lighter?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Whoa... guys... aren't you being a little harsh here?

Can we get back to talking about changing out all our trim pieces for faux carbon fiber look pieces?

For reals tho, don't no one no how to color match my trim to my pinky mood ring?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Autozone or advanced will have what u need. It wont hang out itll fit fine. And u want a picture then just google white LED dome light and ull get ur picture.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts