Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike can we add an underline feature like on .org? It drives me crazy that we don't have one but I always forget to mention it. That would be awesome if it's possible. Thanks!

·
Mexican Frogger
9,661 Posts
King GTS said:
Mike can we add an underline feature like on .org? It drives me crazy that we don't have one but I always forget to mention it. That would be awesome if it's possible. Thanks! <hr /></blockquote>

I'm sorry Trey but you are no longer allowed to submit suggestions until you seek help with that gambling addiction you have!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff M said:
King GTS said:
Mike can we add an underline feature like on .org? It drives me crazy that we don't have one but I always forget to mention it. That would be awesome if it's possible. Thanks! <hr /></blockquote>

I'm sorry Trey but you are no longer allowed to submit suggestions until you seek help with that gambling addiction you have!! :rofl:

<hr /></blockquote>

[color:"green"]Speaking of which.[/color] [image]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/cheesy.gif[/image] [color:"green"]Who you got on the All Star Game? I've got the West, although I'd love to see the East take it. I'll go with the West though if you're taking the East. What say you?[/color]

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
packetjunkie said:
How'z this?

Use the [ u ] and [ /u ] tags (no spaces) <hr /></blockquote>

THANKS MIKE!!! I just saw this! You are truely the man!!! You have an invitation to join the "Gentleman's Game". What say you?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
He-he......he'll get to it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I assume he added the underline coding BEFORE the upgrade...and now must go back and fix it (among other things). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts