Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
2MANYTOYS said:
jkracer said:
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

Exactly!!!!

There are some big names not on there.

Hennessey
DLM
DC
SVS
West Coast
Elite Motorsports

You guy's build some fast cars why not step up? Something is better than nothing.

The V-10 Nats. could really use your help.

Also, DODGE needs to freakin STEP UP and put some money in this Series. After all it's their name on the car.

2MANYTOYS, I do not see RSI either. I thought that was a major factor in David's decision to go tp RSI for the turbo car.
Paolo

what is the name of your shop?
Do you really think that David sent his car to RSI only because of their support? Just maybe it is the job, the build that they do. I wish it were that easy to get customers.

RSI/Racing Solutions Inc, I know that was a hard one to see hidden in all the other names. RSI has put MONEY into every V-10 to date and one of the few that has supported this from the beginning just like Parts Rack.

rohn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.