Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big :thumb: for Underground Racing for stepping up to the plate and becoming a Major SPonsor for the V-10 Nationals in Columbus.

If you are looking to Supercharge your car Underground Racing specializes in forced Induction and has proven to build fast cars! Just a few Month's in the VIper World they ran an Exciting 9.7 on a SUpercharged Only car.

Thanks Kevin and Underground Racing for the Big support this round.


Complete Current SPonsor list for Columbus, Ohio

www.PartsRack.com
Macedo Motorsports
www.Racingsolutionsinc.com
www.heffnersperformance.com
www.vipermagazine.com
www.viperalley.com
www.viperclub.org
Ohio viper club

Roe Racing
www.BTRviper.com


Pay Attention to these list these Tuners and vendors give back to the VIper COmmunitty and they support racing Venues! use them for your VIper Needs!!!


Hopefully some more folks will add to this list soon! Customers call your Vendors and tell them we need the support!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
jkracer said:
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

Exactly!!!!

There are some big names not on there.

Hennessey
DLM
DC
SVS
West Coast
Elite Motorsports

You guy's build some fast cars why not step up? Something is better than nothing.

The V-10 Nats. could really use your help.

Also, DODGE needs to freakin STEP UP and put some money in this Series. After all it's their name on the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
jkracer said:
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

Exactly!!!!

There are some big names not on there.

Hennessey
DLM
DC
SVS
West Coast
Elite Motorsports

You guy's build some fast cars why not step up? Something is better than nothing.

The V-10 Nats. could really use your help.

Also, DODGE needs to freakin STEP UP and put some money in this Series. After all it's their name on the car.

2MANYTOYS, I do not see RSI either. I thought that was a major factor in David's decision to go tp RSI for the turbo car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paolo

RSI is also know as Racing Solutions, INC. they are always on the list. You just overloked it.


I understand you haven't been getting much sleep. :sleeping:

Any word if your car will be ready???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Paolo

RSI is also know as Racing Solutions, INC. they are always on the list. You just overloked it.


I understand you haven't been getting much sleep. :sleeping:

Any word if your car will be ready???
David, you are right about the not enough sleep part. I must have been using my man eyes when I missed it plain as day. Sorry. Most of the big things are finished on the car. Now I have to get the AEM hooked up and all the other little things. We will see. I would love for nothing more than to come to the event, but I have to take the time to do an extra special good job. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paolo Castellano said:
Dr Roof said:
Paolo

RSI is also know as Racing Solutions, INC. they are always on the list. You just overloked it.


I understand you haven't been getting much sleep. :sleeping:

Any word if your car will be ready???
David, you are right about the not enough sleep part. I must have been using my man eyes when I missed it plain as day. Sorry. Most of the big things are finished on the car. Now I have to get the AEM hooked up and all the other little things. We will see. I would love for nothing more than to come to the event, but I have to take the time to do an extra special good job. :thumb:
I am sure it will be done Good! Columbus is gonna showcase all the Major Cars, if at all possible this will be the one to make! But I am sure if you get it done you will be there.

Good luck and I hope it comes together as planned!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
2MANYTOYS said:
jkracer said:
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

Exactly!!!!

There are some big names not on there.

Hennessey
DLM
DC
SVS
West Coast
Elite Motorsports

You guy's build some fast cars why not step up? Something is better than nothing.

The V-10 Nats. could really use your help.

Also, DODGE needs to freakin STEP UP and put some money in this Series. After all it's their name on the car.

2MANYTOYS, I do not see RSI either. I thought that was a major factor in David's decision to go tp RSI for the turbo car.
Paolo

what is the name of your shop?
Do you really think that David sent his car to RSI only because of their support? Just maybe it is the job, the build that they do. I wish it were that easy to get customers.

RSI/Racing Solutions Inc, I know that was a hard one to see hidden in all the other names. RSI has put MONEY into every V-10 to date and one of the few that has supported this from the beginning just like Parts Rack.

rohn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
jkracer said:
Paolo Castellano said:
2MANYTOYS said:
jkracer said:
Impressive list but still some tuners not stepping up. Just remember when it comes time to spend on upgrades spend the money with the tuners that support your passion.

rohn

Exactly!!!!

There are some big names not on there.

Hennessey
DLM
DC
SVS
West Coast
Elite Motorsports

You guy's build some fast cars why not step up? Something is better than nothing.

The V-10 Nats. could really use your help.

Also, DODGE needs to freakin STEP UP and put some money in this Series. After all it's their name on the car.

2MANYTOYS, I do not see RSI either. I thought that was a major factor in David's decision to go tp RSI for the turbo car.
Paolo

what is the name of your shop?
Do you really think that David sent his car to RSI only because of their support? Just maybe it is the job, the build that they do. I wish it were that easy to get customers.

RSI/Racing Solutions Inc, I know that was a hard one to see hidden in all the other names. RSI has put MONEY into every V-10 to date and one of the few that has supported this from the beginning just like Parts Rack.

rohn
Rohn, it's called Castellano Performance Engineering.

I did not mean to infer that was the only reason. I just looked at the post 3-4 times to see where it was so I would not put my foot in my mouth and I managed to do a good job anyway! :thumb: Everybody knows RSI does some high quality work!

P.S. How come you never answer your phone or are available when I have tried to call you? Just kidding big guy!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif I will see you as soon as I am done!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,697 Posts
[/quote]


P.S. How come you never answer your phone or are available when I have tried to call you? Just kidding big guy!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif I will see you as soon as I am done! [/quote]
Don't use that tone of voice around me /images/graemlins/bawling

G
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
Anthony, what the hell is happening? I hope you and your harem of ladies are doing well. I think Kev is taking my car again. As I will not be present, as usual, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love my car and would love to be there but between running my business, trying to play as much golf as possible, going to the beach every weekend and being a good family man, racing just does not make the cut. I do however expect Kevin to pull some great times with my blower only set up. If I could just teach him to drive a little better we might actually win for a change. LOL! You need to get to NC soon, we have some pretty nice women here too. Later. Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,728 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Way to go Kevin. :thumb:

I can't wait to see what you put down at the track this time. Are you taking Matt's car or another Viper??

Thanks.... I will have Matts car there but it has no changes since last time we ran it. We will have a couple other blower cars there.. The next viper race we will have 4-5 blower cars with fully built motors... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,678 Posts
Things are great here in H-town. I'm still dating the Dallas gal - who you met at the Super Bowl.

I hear ya on the racing - it hard to make the out of town trips. I will only make the Shreveport and San Antonio events this year.

Good luck with your car and I might take you up on the North Carolina trip soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
UnderGroundRacing said:
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Way to go Kevin. :thumb:

I can't wait to see what you put down at the track this time. Are you taking Matt's car or another Viper??

Thanks.... I will have Matts car there but it has no changes since last time we ran it. We will have a couple other blower cars there.. The next viper race we will have 4-5 blower cars with fully built motors... :thumb:


Isn't one of them YELLOW!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top