Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some ricer is posting slanderous and unsubstantiated accusations against Kevin and Underground Racing at the mourge. I am asking any of you that have delt with Kevin or his shop to come to his defense on this matter. It amounts to a gripe over $200 that this guy is slandering Kevin and his shop over. My attorney is in the process of filing suit against this individual for slander and defamation of character. I have asked VCA to edit the post also. Thanks for your help. Matt

Here is the link: web page

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Does that dumbass really think a bunch of viper owners are going to listen to him cry? If he is slandering UGR like you say he is, then hopefully you guy give him a legal ass kicking. Kevin has seemed to do nothing but good for his customers and don't see why that would change all of a sudden.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Matt & Kevin: Even if what the guy is saying is false, running off to court and filing suit is not necessarily the best thing to do. For one thing, it will publicize the allegations to a different and possibly wider audience. For another, you will never get a judge to order the guy to quit posting or saying things, and an award of damages against a jerk with no assets isn't worth much. If the communications are primarily on internet message boards, it might be a better strategy for Kevin to simply rebut them on the forum in a professional manner and let it go at that. Just some food for thought, and I hope everything works out OK.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well I'm not going to use there shop for anything now!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hoosier Daddy said:
Well I'm not going to use there shop for anything now!!!!
Its ok, your slow anyway.. with no boost and all /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Its unfortunet the guy is having a problem and felt it was necessary to post. I think Kevin has been a decent guy every time I have talked to and done business with him. I think a bigger disservice to Kevin's name is the way some of those that stand by Kevin, slander the other guy in the same say. I personally thought we should raise above, and be professional.

I MUST admit, I did laugh my ass off on some of the replys. Poor Guy didnt stand a chance against the might whit of some of the Viper owners on these boards.

Jon

ok ok.. I am telling myself to go fuck off now. Since this is the Alley, and we dont act civilized if we can help it !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts