Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had blue neon underbody installed and for all you fools who think this shit doesnt absolutely make ANY viper look better, youre an idiot :fist:

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
[image]http://theimaginaryworld.com/tiki33.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
what the holy fucking hell fuck? NOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
PLEASE tell me you're joking!! /images/graemlins/down

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
[scroll] [image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/197punisherhat.jpg[/image][/scroll]

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've got the red kit on mine. It really sets off the red color of the car. I bet that blue looks great reflecting off the silver of your car. Now that you have nitrous, you should put some matching neons where your purge is located. I've got those neon valve stem caps on my wheels too. They blink as the wheel spins. I've also got the exhaust tips with the red LED's located radially around the exhaust. I just can't get enough lights on it. Next on my list of mods is to get rid of this ugly MGW shift knob and replace it with one from Autozone with the LED's in it. /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
Have you considered painting the entire vehicle in glow-in-the-dark paint? Or, you could paint it in flourescent colors, and then switch out the neon with black lights. You could even fill the entire cabin with fireflys.

·
Registered
151 Posts
GREAT idea. I'm going to add neon after I install dual antennaes on the rear, complete with foxtails; mudflaps and fenderskirts; vent windows; dual teardrop spotlights; bumperguards; and fuzzy dice.
Man, I'll smokin' and pimpin' and lowridin' all at the same time.
Think how fast she'll do then!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
You need to have a "Viper" banner painted across the rear window in gothic script. Get those chrome mudflaps that stick out to the side with the naked chick silhouettes on them. How about losing the wheels and calling up HRE and telling them to make their first set of wire wheels? To completely slam the car get some air suspension so you can bounce down the raod. Outdo remster and make your lowriding viper authentic with a mural of Jesus painted on your car. Put "in loving memory of XXXXX(name your favorite gang member here)" on windows. Finish off the look youre going for with curb feelers!

WAR YO YO YO YOURE O.G. AND YOURE GONNA MAKE THE BLOODS AND THE CRYPTS JEALOUS!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey, Smokin'! What's your opinion on putting neon along the OUTSIDE body contours? Then add some Japanese lettering that no one but a geisha girl can read, then make it flash on and off like they do on downtown drugstore ads.
Then, I'm getting me a "reverb" for my 8-track.
Dang, almost forgot the whitewalls.
(Even a KY ******* like me wouldn't even add neon to a 1969 Chevelle!)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I was dying when smokin said "Outdo remster and make your lowriding viper authentic with a mural of Jesus painted on your car." :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

I think there is gonna be some Pete's "sneaking" away after this foul move. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts