Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Hey Matt, is that you in the avatar? I always pictured you as a skinny, pimpled faced kid!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Not a big burly wrestler looking guy! no offense meant...

That's ok, people usually think I'm a little dork.. and they're right ... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Nice shop
and Blown why are you so mad? The photo looks like you are about to jump out and kick some ass.
oh I get it, you are locked in the back of a cop car. LOL, what did you do?

Rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Real Nice shop!

Looks the Vipers are taking over the place!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Shop looks great! How close to Concord, NC is he?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Gerald, you are a dork, just a large one, LOL

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
So what kit do they have for S2000's?

·
Registered
45 Posts
sigh I wish shops in Phoenix would use this place as an example of what to do. Place down in mesa Arizona had a Ford Lightning shitting its guts all over the place right next to a Ferrari. makes me sad.

Nice shop can I come visit?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Thanks for the complements on the shop everyone and also those who have gave me the opportunity to work on there Vipers. That picture was Monday and I have two arriving next week. I have had to build another shop to work on the Mustangs. There is no room in the main shop anymore!

Kevin
www.undergroundracing.com

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
BLOWN GTS <Matt> was pissed in that picture because he had just gotten through with cleaning his viper after I brought it back to him from Florida. He said he spent 7 hrs cleaning it.So I forgot to clean all the rubber off from inside the fender wells. He should have been happy! What other friend would have wanted to take his car and beat on it like I did in Florida?? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Hey come to Charlotte Anthony and I will buy us both some drinks!:cheers::cheers: I need a lot of them after having these Viper owners bust my balls!! I take there Vipers and in two weeks double there Hp and they are still not happy! lol HP junkies suck! /images/graemlins/dunno /images/graemlins/dunno

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
the problem you will find out is that we are never happy with the power you tuners give more than a couple of weeks and we send it back for more and more!

Get ready for it!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
That is a dam nice shop! Good show!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts