1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got chrome?? :smooch:

SnakeBitten, SmokinV10, RedSnakeGTS - are you guys keeping up?? :rofl:

Gotta love the "must have" chrome splash shields :thumb:

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/53Splash_Shield_Chrome-1-med.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/53Splash_Shield_Chrome-2-med.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
You are sick...you should seek help immediately!

Seriously though, that is probably a little "over the top", even for me...but lets see a pic of em on the car!!!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
What is that? Replacement sunvisors???

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
why stop there? chrome everything! :rofl:

please post a photo of these things on your Viper so we can see if it's the Ultimate Poser Mod. :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Sheeeeit, that's nuthin. I get my oil filter chromed everytime I change it. Gets a little expensive, but I gotta keep up with Snake Bitten. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
yeah....what the fuck???

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RedSnakeGTS said:
what the fuck, where do those even go on my car?
They go at the bottom of the car behind the front wheels - above the header collectors and below the PCM on one side and the A/C inlet box on the other. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Anthony,
You might be up on me on the chromed heat shields, but, I think you are missing a supercharger /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Banned Since 2003
17,509 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
Anthony,
You might be up on me on the chromed heat shields, but, I think you are missing a supercharger /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

:lolcry:

oops... more chrome anyone?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
SmokinV10 said:
Anthony,
and i think you are missing the roe shocks :thumb:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SmokinV10 said:
Anthony,
Not missing anything here :smooch: - just a different power adder - you know, the one that gets all the Vipers into the 9's. :burn:

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RedSnakeGTS said:
haha, anthony, i do believe you are the powdercoat king though.........
I got the powdercoat bandwagon going - now I'm just trying to catch-up in the chrome department.

I'll have to get a little creative since I don't have the blower and piping to chrome. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i am going up to heffners in a few weeks, going to see what else can be taken to be chromed and powdercoated :nod:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts