1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ultima GTR, Porsche racing white
MTI 422, LS6 engine
G50 6 speed
lots of custom work, exhaust, brakes, 2 inch wider in front and rear, full alcantara interior, etc.

625 HP
2200 pounds dry

Attachments

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
DAMN :shocked: That looks sweet. If you don't mind me asking how much was it for the total build. A rough est is fine. I think I found my next project.

·
Registered
670 Posts
That thing looks wicked. Must be a helluva lot of fun to drive.

Do you have any interior pics though? Just want to see what little there is inside. :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
that car is wicked and it is even better in person. i have seen a yellow one cruising around the northern IL area, talked to the guy and he went through all what you did. car is amazing i wish i could get the finances to get one for my self. congrats man gorgeous car!!!!!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Congrats on the car you chose to build and the specs you built it to... that's a mean beasty.

For those that do not know - the Ultima is no poser kitcar toy like some. They were used by Maclaren to test the BMW V12 engine they tweaked to over 600hp because the Ultima chassis was so good.

That car in good hands will frighten just about any road car into embarrassment on track day. Enjoy :thumb:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
One of these puppies participated in the virginia city hill climb in nevada a few years ago. Incredibly fast. After a few climbs the driver really pushed it and went off a cliff. Fell almost 300 feet (not vertically) and rolled a few times. Incredibly enough the cage and the chassis took the beating so well that the driver could get out on his own.

Got 2 buddies who are building themselves on of these bad bays.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Par - that is testament of great design and build quality. How many other cars - let alone "kitcars" would have saved the driver in such a fall?

btw - love the quote on your signature - while others sing about lost freedoms they still think they have - you obviously get it. Did you take the blue pill?

Welcome to the Matrix :rofl:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have always wanted to build one of those.

There not drag cars, but would love to see what yours could do on the strip.

Sweet.
Must be a blast to drive...
Jason :thumb:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.