Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a real nice time. Thanks Peter for putting on a great event. It was nice seeing many of you there. The Heffner beast from the east running 176 mph was an exhibition of big power. Chad was nice to meet you.

Norm and Rohn get my award for "Most Likely to Stir the Pot". Rohn gave out his special "RSI TX2K5 My Car Took a Dump" toilet seat awards to those having hard luck at the track. This award is one of the most hillarious things Ive ever seen. I will post some pics tomorrow.

We went several 9.5's @ 152 and were able to set a new record for the Viper SRT in the process. The car ran like a champ and gave us about what we had expected for its 920 rwhp tune. We lost to the Titan Supra in the semi-finals with the Titan race car going an 8.5.

We look forward to getting back to the track again soon.

·
Registered
894 Posts
John, nice meeting you!! The car looked and run great!!! :thumb:

Garth

Official TX2K5 DVD producer!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
CONGRATS TO BIG BREEZE,HOLLYWOOD KIEWICZ AND NICK FOR SETTING THE NEW SRT-10 RECORD.NOW LETS HOPE U ARE UP TO SPEED FOR THE FASTEST MILE SHOOT-OUT WITH ROAD AND TRACK NEXT MONTH AGAINST THE LINGENFELTER TWIN TURBO CORVETTE. :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Was that the special edition 5 cylinder Supra I heard so much about? :rofl: :dance: :carrot:

Just messing with you, that SRT10 is mighty impressive :nod: :cool: :thumb:

John Hennessey said:
We lost to the Titan Supra in the semi-finals with the Titan race car going an 8.5.

We look forward to getting back to the track again soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.