Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have something up soon..

I'm still in houston and will report back to the alley when I get back...

It was great meeting/reuniting with everyone...

cuda-missed your car brutha...WAR CAN'T RACE IN THE SAME CLASS AS OTHER 2 POWER ADDERS :smiles:

Chad, wish you would have raced me in the stratus. I appreciate you remembering the "arrangement" of my car being faster when Nikki is around. IN all seriousness, Beatiful car (in case you haven't heard). My girlfriend asked if those were versace sunglasses :cool: you had.

Heffner, always a class act

spray-good to meet ya finally and your Mason was awesome, gonna be a racecar driver like his old man :nod:

Smokin-finally we meet. In all fairness Jason is a pretty cool guy. sorry I couldn't make it out with you all that night but Nikki and I had something planned. Next time I'm in "H town" we're hookin it up.

Jason (smokin). sam (dnr), jason (lawboy) and getbit (j fontenot?), I wish I would have had some of Nikki's friends with us :nod: we all would had a great time. 3 of them were gonna come to the track with us, but it just didn't work out....I'll catch up with you guys in houston some time soon.

viper award goes to THOR (john), tracked his virgin car for the first time and I think he's hooooooked. Road raced, drag raced, and raced home to tell his wife he did none of the above (j/k with ya john). Great guy indeed. I will have all that video of your run and everything you need ready soon :thumb:
And by the way, your interview will be in the video...hahahahahah
with your 20 year old girlfriend in the background :smiles:

cody-nice srt and good luck with the shop

I can't "sell" a video, but I can "post" a trailer. A full DVD will be out...

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Garth, it was a real pleasure meeting you & chatting with you during the 3 days of events. You have a PM bro. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HIBOOST said:
OFFICIAL TX2K5 DVD FOR SALE

www.mvpmotorsports.com
www.extrememotorsports.tv

All 3 days of action with vipers!!!! :thumb:

Garth
Extreme Motorsports Video Production
I want to order one of these as well....I'm kinda partial to vipers so I think my video will have no supras in it...not sure yet.

how do I get one?

my trailer will go up soon. :nod:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
I want to order one of these as well....I'm kinda partial to vipers so I think my video will have no supras in it...not sure yet.

how do I get one?

my trailer will go up soon. :nod:

I will post a teaser as well! I will be including Vipers! DVD available soon! :thumb:

Garth

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lawboy said:
Norm: it was great to finally meet you. You are a class act. I look forward to meeting up at a later point and having some fun.

Jason

Yeah jason, I feel like a total dork...I absolutely ragged you on the forum and meeting you was humbling b/c you guys were pretty cool..if you're hanging out with sam, then I'm sure you guys can't be that bad..

If you are not married, we'll all hit the town in houston and reek havoc some time soon....I may bring the girl and her friends with me...

:thumb:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
Yeah jason, I feel like a total dork...I absolutely ragged you on the forum and meeting you was humbling b/c you guys were pretty cool..if you're hanging out with sam, then I'm sure you guys can't be that bad..

If you are not married, we'll all hit the town in houston and reek havoc some time soon....I may bring the girl and her friends with me...

:thumb:
dork? no way man. lol! dont worry about it! you didnt know it was me when you went postal on me! and sam is about as cool as they get.

going out in H-town sounds good. i need to come see Hennessey and RSI soon anyway. Later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.