Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it done. :nod: This is a street race video of Rob from Quarter Mile Performance vs Moundir with his DLM Viper. It was a roll from 40mph. I had a hard time focusing with the tint. /images/graemlins/sad

Also, I would like to congratulate everyone that made it out to the Nationals. I didn't see one car there that I wasn't impressed with. :bowdown: :bowdown:

And thanks to Dr.Roof for showing us all his great skills of spinning at the go cart track. /images/graemlins/smiles :rofl:

Underground Racing Videos
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,338 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
Dang Mike, what happened here? How did the trans-am beat you so like that -- in the wrong gear or did he get on it way before you did?
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
He beat me no excuses, he has a fast car /images/graemlins/smiles I redeemed my self at the track the next day thought :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Mike,

You need to post the video of you racing him at the track the next day...

Redemption......... is such a sweet word...

X
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
After seeing how badly he walked you on the highway I'm actually suprised to note you got him at the track.
 
G

·
You guys all have to give Mike mad props.Now remeber Mike doesn't have the track experience that Dr.Roof has or JH or a bunch of you.The kid just got his car back from DLM. I give Mike a few more GOOD practice runs and I'll put him in the top 10. Now Mike when we meet up in a few weeks my brother I must take the beast for a ride and explain the art of kicking ass,hahaahah. Dude you have nothing to explain to anyone. Many haters out there dude. Most of these guys that are fucking with you don't even know what it is to get to a 100mph!! Be proud brother, you ran some good mother fuckers out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,920 Posts
BADVENOM said:
You guys all have to give Mike mad props.Now remeber Mike doesn't have the track experience that Dr.Roof has or JH or a bunch of you.The kid just got his car back from DLM. I give Mike a few more GOOD practice runs and I'll put him in the top 10. Now Mike when we meet up in a few weeks my brother I must take the beast for a ride and explain the art of kicking ass,hahaahah. Dude you have nothing to explain to anyone. Many haters out there dude. Most of these guys that are fucking with you don't even know what it is to get to a 100mph!! Be proud brother, you ran some good mother fuckers out there.
That is what im talking about!!! I would agree 100% just like what I said the other day...Just a bunch of Haters....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Clint Sever said:
After seeing how badly he walked you on the highway I'm actually suprised to note you got him at the track.
That is definitely a fair statement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
I'd like to see the track vid if it exists b/c I have to agree, it looks like he started in 5th gear..I don't get it...that was a pure spankin...but I don't see how a DLM beast like that could get beat that bad either so it's believeable that he had redemption. I want more videos.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,338 Posts
Mike had a girl in the car, and she was uh... well, revving his own engine, if you get my drift. Hard to race when giving a tonsillectomy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
So was the dlm car in the wrong gear or something......there seemed to be plenty of time to prepare. Don't get it.
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
J DAWG said:
So was the dlm car in the wrong gear or something......there seemed to be plenty of time to prepare. Don't get it.
I got my ass handed cause I understimated my competition plain and simple :doh: No excuses, he got me good, but I think I redeemed my self at the track where he has at least 15 years of experience on me /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Mike, Good to see you made it home safe. Now if ya want to put the Vids of the LPE C5 race. And the Mustang race is great also. It was a good time. IM sure we will all meet up again. /images/graemlins/smiles
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Yeah I'm working on it but very slo lol, I'm doing one vid a night so that demand for my videos stay up /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It was nice meeting you even though you got me for 20 bucks, I owe you one :slap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,344 Posts
Exactly. Anything can happen in street racing or 1/4 mile racing. One race does not tell the story. Now if you go at it 5 times, and all 5 times the results are the same, well, you probably have a slower car or can't drive.

My .02
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
onerareviper said:
Exactly. Anything can happen in street racing or 1/4 mile racing. One race does not tell the story. Now if you go at it 5 times, and all 5 times the results are the same, well, you probably have a slower car or can't drive.

My .02
I asked for a rematch on the street and was denied for obvious reasons :idea:
Hell if I would have beat that 8sec hemi once I wouldnt have given him a rematch either /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top