Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you all for the compliments.. The car has a lot of little custom fabrication done to help the 67mm do their job.
I had done one more pass where the car left the line with a 1.40 60' but my traction control went crazy as my wheels were spinning in the tire ( will have to bead lock the wheels) the car would've run an 8.5-8.6 on that run at around 170+mph.
The car has got a nice power curve with the smaller turbos thus helping it sprint and pick up a lot of speed, car hits 200 mph quite fast.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is the exterior the standard blue?[/quote]

Yes it is gts blue...... That YouTube clip was when my car was a tuned henessey venom 1000 2.5 years ago.... I've literally changed everything mechanical in the car...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thank you all for the compliments.. The car has a lot of little custom fabrication done to help the 67mm do their job.
I had done one more pass where the car left the line with a 1.40 60' but my traction control went crazy as my wheels were spinning in the tire ( will have to bead lock the wheels) the car would've run an 8.5-8.6 on that run at around 170+mph.
The car has got a nice power curve with the smaller turbos thus helping it sprint and pick up a lot of speed, car hits 200 mph quite fast.

Could you post a dyno curve at the power level you dyno at?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Looks great! Wonderful job on this build guys!

21 - 40 of 91 Posts