Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hopefully we won't disappoint in my grocery getting, AC blowing, full weight TT Viper:)

Thing is, being the fastest car there isn't all it takes. The stars have to align just right and things not break! UR is beatable, but what they've achieved so far is nothing short of amazing!
the thing about TI is any car can be beat at any time. Getting 6-7 full pulls in a single elimination event is what it takes. Miss a shift or spin in the highest hp/fastest car and you are out. There is definitely more to it than having the fastest car on paper.

here is me in my FGT (check me holding the spray button.....lol) against Tag in the first round of KOTS that Tag went on to win. He mis shifted 1-2 times and won by 3-4 feet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbbsFt4Ki3A]April 2013 TI Mullet FGT vs Tag in Team Bill UGR G - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Damn it.... :cursin: Would someone with a TT viper get out and please stomp the ever living shit out of these Lambos. I get so sick of seeing this. It just pisses me off to no end that we all know these cars can do it but it NEVER happens. FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
OUFAN placed second in KOTS and Jrod placed second in the six speed challenge in the past. Fast Vipers have made it out for sure. Fingers crossed for VegasViper to come out and work next time around. He came out to watch last time - cool dude.

It's the type of Racing that they're doing that gives advantage to the Lambo's IMO. The damn things are geared properly and can twist to the MOON!!!

They don't have the advantage on TQ and Cubes...which would adhere to a DRAG RACE from a standing start...Advantage Viper IMO.

Just my .02

:eatpop:

But then look at the FGT, not a lot of Cubes but it's a RUNNER!!!

:dude3:
The advantage the Lambo guys have is experience and the desire to win. All of them come out tuned and tweaked to lay it all down very fast. Same goes for the T1 Race guys. Everyone is out for blood.

We went out last weekend for a media shoot. Pics turned out well. Here are some teasers. Should have a firm date for the next event soon.

Photos by dwstevens.com
Texas Invitational - Media Day 2013 - DWStevens

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great Pics!! Cant wait for the next one!

·
Registered
415 Posts
jrod - Since your selling the Viper, will you run the Supra or VR4?
Maybe.. But more than likley the Rx7 i am building. But Spring is along ways away, who knows what i may have by then ;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
It will be wankel powered. Only way to own one IMO !

41 - 59 of 59 Posts