3,146 Posts
Damn Eric....awesome :bowdown:

Nevermind about that race /images/graemlins/surrender

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Holy Moly - I'd seen the figures but that was the first time I saw the graph

:bowdown: :bowdown:

no wonder that beast went sideways in 3rd gear down the strip - 900rwhp by 110mph in 4th is well over 1000rwtq!!! Then draw a straight line to 150mph - the efficiency of the setup shown by the fact it doesn't taper off on the top end - proving those turbos will flow more yet....

For no NOS the area under that curve is incredible - if that ever hooked it would run an exceedingly good time.

You are offically among the handful of those that have over 900rwhp on a daily driver Viper Eric!!

There's you, Dr Roof has done it I believe, BlownGTS and Venom1000TT - have I missed anyone?

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
/images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling

signed,

Stock Viper.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I beleive Moundir has 925rwhp without racegas.. Speaking of which, has he killed himself yet?? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
WOW!!!

from 110 to 150 MPH you are making over 900 RWHP.

IMPRESSIVE to say the least!!!

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
fucker it's 921 and no I am still alive, but have many ricers pissed off at me and ready to kill me :ugh: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
dude, I was trying to give you 4..... /sccuuuuuuuuusemeeeeeee/ /images/graemlins/smiles

G

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
And to think, I originally just wanted 750 RWHP and got 883 RWHP, and now I want more! Ha. Nice power, Eric.

As for Moundir, he's going to die of a mysterious cough before he dies from his race car.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Manny_C said:
And to think, I originally just wanted 750 RWHP and got 883 RWHP, and now I want more! Ha. Nice power, Eric.

As for Moundir, he's going to die of a mysterious cough before he dies from his race car.
You mean the same one we both have from the vegas trip this past jan :ugh: :leaving: Will you go see a doctor and find out what I have please /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great numbers! Congratulations! Do you have a chart where it's Horsepower vs. RPM's? I'd be interested in seeing at what RPM's what power you have! Be careful with that beast! :nod:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Agreed Great Numbers again. I couldn't help but noticed it said STD HP.. What is your corrected RWHP? Is there a formula?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Wow! Incredible power! Man, if that curve doesn't sell you on twin turbos, I don't know what will.

Congratulations Eric!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts