Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Landscaping Professional
14,103 Posts
Energy Suspension does have a tranny mount for a Viper. I have one in my car, but don't have a P/N. I think it's an interchange piece.

· Banned
10,158 Posts
tanked you fucking troll, no matter what someone says you were "just thinking about that" think about this bitch /images/graemlins/badass :givesfuck: :bonk: :fist: :repuke: /images/graemlins/upyours /images/graemlins/moon3 /images/graemlins/gun9mm /images/graemlins/loser /images/graemlins/biggrin

and not to hijack the thread, energy does make mounts you can easily interchange or modify to fit the current setup, let me figure where i got mine and i will call to get the part number for you.

· Camel Farmer
9,821 Posts
I got mine from Woodhouse, Mark is great to deal with too and I bought a lot of stuff from him. With the poly mounts, my car feels the vibrations more, however it is better for performance mods and keeps the trans and motor from flexing so it does not break as much shit.

· Registered
3,811 Posts
Old assed thread... I think I got the poly one from Summit for like $30 or so. It's the same as the Corvette mount. Too lazy to research it though.

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Jack B that had a mount he said was to tall...I would imagine generic......as in summit/jegs. However I don't know for sure.

What I can add is that I recently installed the Woodhouse trans mount and the height of the mount was exactly the same as the stock one that came off this car (1997)

Due to Jacks issues I remembered to measure.
As for the motor mounts, I did those on this same car and they fit great. The vibration was there/pretty bad imo but is supposed to go away. Personally I would stay with stock mounts due to the vibration.
Now, that said...mine has steel motor mounts (it has to with my TT kit) and a stock transmission mount and does not vibrate at all. I can't explain that unless all the vibration is from the trans mount which I wouldn't believe until I proved it to myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.