Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a tranny with 2000 miles on it from a 2000gts viper
complete rear end with 3:45 gears and stronger half shafts from the same viper, same miles between 2000 to 3k miles no more ...
i know i dont post much here, but you can come and inspect all of this and pick it up from my house,or have another member you trust do it for you i dont want to ship all this.
email me and ill send you my phone #
best reasonable offer takes it both or each they are perfect
located in miami....
thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i could search some post and get ideas but it all depends on who needs it at what time, i'm flexible on the price , i dont want to wait to long to sell it the garage needs to get cleaned up by the end of the month.
both the rear end and tranny are perfect less than 3k miles
original miles not no rebuild stuff, original dealer miles.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
It will also be of interest who did the rear gear, and which (manufacturer) gear set it is. If you have receipts, better still.
The good news (for you) is that the rear end will fit in Gen I and Gen II cars. The reverse is not true - Gen I rear end will not directly bolt in Gen II car.

·
Sexist
44,752 Posts
Trannies seem to go for between 2K and 3K. Rear ends for 1K. I might be interested in a spare tranny. Email me if the time gets near and you still haven't unloaded it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.