Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was transporting a Viper from the Nelson Viper Collection yesterday and took a picture of my infamous trailer cam.

For those that don't know, I've been transporting cars (mostly Vipers) with my trailer and a Duramax dually. My truck is outfitted with navigation, 4 monitors, 2 playstations, XM radio, TV, CD, DVD, and the list goes on. Anyway, I decided to put video cameras in my trailer so I could keep an eye on the car while I was going down the road (gives me peace of mind). So I have 2 cameras inside the trailer (front and back) and a rearview camera for backing.

I started my career as a digital hardware engineer and I'm also a gadget freak. I still like to fool around with this stuff so I rigged up an RF wireless remote to select which camera I want to watch and I just designed a voice recognition module that interfaces with the RF remote so I can simply tell it which camera I want to watch. I know, way over the top, but why not? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Here's a picture of what it looks like from the driver's seat:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You betcha! :thumb: I've moved a lot of cars for a lot of the regulars around here. Next one on the list: Yellow Fever!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Gary your set up is as professional as it gets !! Very nice /images/graemlins/smiles

Looking forward to seeing later this month just make sure that you bring an extra liver :cheers:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flying dutchman said:
looks nice Gary, very nice, might need you again in the near future,
:nod:
see ya soon,
Good to hear from you, Frank! Let me know how I can help. As soon as you need for me to bring one of those to Holland, I'm ready to go! That is, after I deliver Jeff's! /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
GaryA said:
flying dutchman said:
looks nice Gary, very nice, might need you again in the near future,
:nod:
see ya soon,
Good to hear from you, Frank! Let me know how I can help. As soon as you need for me to bring one of those to Holland, I'm ready to go! That is, after I deliver Jeff's! /images/graemlins/dude3
Gary you have Pm :nod:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i got em in sept. SSCC spet 16-19 baby.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love these cars! And it's great to meet all the owners. I've made a lot friends with these cars.

Schillinger: It was a 2001 Sapphire Blue with Cognac interior (only 30 miles on the odometer!!). Here's another picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
GaryA said:
I love these cars! And it's great to meet all the owners. I've made a lot friends with these cars.

Schillinger: It was a 2001 Sapphire Blue with Cognac interior (only 30 miles on the odometer!!). Here's another picture:
Cool trailer cam!
Nice to see someone go the extra mile to get the job done right.
The Sapphire RT was from the Nelson collection. He paid 71k for it.
http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showfla...;o=&fpart=1

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Gray did a wonderful job transporting my ACR. I would recommend him to anyone.

His prices are very competitive as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts