Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Nice video! Your car is freakin fast, Mike! What was your reaction time on that run? Looked like it started to change lights and caught you by surprise.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Manny_C said:
Nice video! Your car is freakin fast, Mike! What was your reaction time on that run? Looked like it started to change lights and caught you by surprise.
Every race is like that /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I didnt get enough sleep driving all night to get to BG :sleeping:

Thank you guys for all the compliments, my car is not that fast, that's actually very slow /images/graemlins/mad

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Moundir said:
Manny_C said:
Every race is like that /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I didnt get enough sleep driving all night to get to BG :sleeping:

Thank you guys for all the compliments, my car is not that fast, that's actually very slow /images/graemlins/mad
Yeah, you are right. I take back what I said. Your car is a POS and S L O W ! Geez, 140's is pathetic. Come back when you're in the 160's. :bowdown:

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,789 Posts
Great Vid Mike :thumb: Wish I'd been there (or Vegas)...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Awesome run, i did notice the T/A went first. Mike, you staged to fast. he was staged and ready for you. next time roll very slow to the second lights, it will give you time to get ready. The other thing you can do is stage first and set your launch rpm as the other car stages. go get them

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PRVT JET said:
Awesome run, i did notice the T/A went first. Mike, you staged to fast. he was staged and ready for you. next time roll very slow to the second lights, it will give you time to get ready. The other thing you can do is stage first and set your launch rpm as the other car stages. go get them
hmm good :idea: I have to stop losing time at the start of all these races :leaving:

·
Registered
1 Posts
J DAWG said:
looks like the f-body had some issues around the 60 foot mark. Either way you got to the end 1st.
Yep, I definitely had some issues. The car literally DIED at about the 60ft...I clutched it and it restarted. It seems that during the day sometime my #1 plug wire "fell completely off" the spark plug. I left the car unattended all day at the track, with the hood open. So maybe the wind blew it off...who knows.

Either way, yes he got revenge. And yes he won. But the run against Moundir was in fact my first pass ever down the track with that motor combination, and it was on 7 cylinders.

After I put a new plug wire on (the other one had burned completely through from laying on the manifold) and new spark plug, the car then went a 10.30, and backed it up with a 10.17 the next pass )slightly better than the 11.2 run against Moundir). I think Moundir's best pass of the weekend was a 10.3x?? Which is how me beating him just hours before on the street can be explained.

Guess I have to look forward to the "tie-breaker", huh? /images/graemlins/smiles

Rob Raymer
Quarter Mile Performance
'98 Formula Single T76 Turbo, 348ci, stock cam, stock unported heads, stock LS1 intake, stock 6 speed trans, stock gears, 728rwhp/850rwtq, 3840lbs raceweight

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.