Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moderators have voted in accordance with the Viperalley Constitution to suspend torquemonster for a period of 24 hours for threats of real world interference of another member on this forum.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Sad. Some little baby (bet it was a mod) cry and instigate something and then boo hoo'd to the mod squad and now someones suspended?

how laaaaaaaaaaaaame :rofl:

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Gerald said:
Sad. Some little baby (bet it was a mod) cry and instigate something and then boo hoo'd to the mod squad and now someones suspended?

Who could that have been ? :rofl:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
makara said:
Gerald said:

take 1 guess would be my best guess. Who else? hahaha

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Gerald said:
makara said:
Gerald said:

take 1 guess would be my best guess. Who else? hahaha
Hmmmmmm... I'll take a little stab at it.

[image]http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/TacoBell.gif[/image]

·
Banned
5,927 Posts
See, smackie made a real world threat yet he's still a mod (and I got suspended for 1-5 days /images/graemlins/laughing.gif)

I'm issueing torches and pitch forks if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
APEngineering said:
See, smackie made a real world threat yet he's still a mod (and I got suspended for 1-5 days /images/graemlins/laughing.gif)

I'm issueing torches and pitch forks if anyone is interested.
IS that a threat? Hahaha, you might get suspended. Then again, I might get suspended if I asked where I might need to go to grab a pitchfork.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts