Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Super Car Challenge has added a 12.50 class for basically pure stock cars (see rules at www.rollingthunderz.com/ascc.html )

The regular schedule is done for the year but should be a go for next year.

For now however, a race has be scheduled for October 2, 2002.

The race will be held at Toronto Motorsports Park http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/ in Cayuga Ontario near Toronto and 45 minutes from Niagara Falls.

This will not be the only class of course there will be the other four classes for Vettes vs. Viper, 11.50, 10.50, 9.50 and unlimited modified.

The race will be run with the Ontario Street Car Association http://www.raceosca.com/ so there will be plenty of race cars to watch between runs.

Let me know if you are interested.

It is about 500 miles from E-town

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Im sure as hell gonna try and make this, dammit ive had more breakdowns than hangovers this year, WTF

niagara falls is only 2 1/2 to 3 hrs from my place so this track isnt but a small drive. Ill try my best bro. tell Jerry that he wont be placing first much longer in the 10.50 enjoy it while he can

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
i would think this event would have a killer viper turnout nbeing its so damn close to the northeast.

i hope some ohio brothers will join me if i end up being able to go. regardless, if the V10 MOJO is running, im racing, i dont care how far i have to drive to win! /images/graemlins/drive

its all in prep for Bradenton V10 Nationals Finals December 12th.

·
Registered
48 Posts
V10 MOJO,
Challenge accepted but I won't be able to make Toronto. I understand that Ned is trying to set something up for Atco in October or November. If so I'll likely make that one.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Team Crown Recruiter
10,002 Posts
Figures....the first Viper event that I don't have to fly to, and I'll be in Texas /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.