Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

TOPEKA V10 NATS

844 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  CHAD 
#1 ·
alotta people dragging ass! this event isnt gonna pay for itself. if you plan on going, then up the damn buck and a half and get that money in. Roof is short as of today and this track isnt gonna pay for itself.

im suprised not more arent already prepaid; one of the best damn tracks in the country, centrally located and best of all; night racing for the main event! got a bikini team to offer their support, lotta good places for BarBQ and Beers..cmon guys dont let this one fall off the calendar. this year is important to the future solidity of the V10 nats.

we know the VCA is useless but if we as individuals stick it out, we woont need the likes of the VCA

#3 ·
Snake Bitten said:
How much money does the V10 Nats need to cover this event...maybe we can just raise it...
as of now this is where we are at:

Track rental is $10,000.00 for 2 days Friday Night and Saturday - Saturday Night.

we have Approx $5200.00 in the Bank towards this event we need to raise another $7000.00 to cover track expenses and Awards.

Today we have Rasied another $1500.00 Dollars in Sponsorship Money reducing the total to $5,500.00.

This is the Best track we have ever had the Chance to run. we need to take advantage of this!

Sponsors Please step up we need your help!

Current SPonsors are:

Partsrack.com
Heffner Performance
Kansas City VCA
Racing Solutions, INC
Several Private Sponsors (These people want this to really Happen, Nothing to Gain but a Good race)
ViperAlley.com (Street-Tire SHoot-out Prize Money)
Viperclub.org WEBSITE PROMOTION (Banner Adds)

#6 ·
David,
The last I heard, it was only Saturday...which is it ? I need to make different hotel arrangements and work scheduling if we are doing Friday also. Is the cost any different if you added the extra day ? I have already preregistered so if I need to pay more, let me know.
Thanks,
Joe

#7 ·
Joe

THe friday night session will be a Test N tune Session at night. This was done for those coming along way for people to get the track time before the Main race.

we will run the drag radial class on friday night unless someone has a problem with that.

Grudge Match racing and Time to dial the cars in for the next day!

#9 ·
To be honest, Many people said they would not make the trip if they had only one track day.

I need them in attendance therefore we stretched to get it done.

This years success determines next years racing events (if any) we need racers to attend and if they dont attend there is no chance for a future!

I do all I can do to make sure the series is racer friendly. Now I need people to attend to secure the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.