Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topeka is Just around the COrner and this Track is the Best track we have ever attended!

We have the Opportunity to Race at one of the Fastest NHRA Tracks is the Country! World Records Will fall at this event!!!

We still need your Help! Pre Register so we can properly size the classes and Make sure this is the best event yet!

SPonsors are needed! If interested please contact me!

more Info at www.v10Nationals.com

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
ill be there and running nines with you roofy. you might just be the first to see how damn pretty MOJOs license plate is /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Mojo,

I'll bet you'll be trailering your car on that beautiful open trailer...you remember the one....THE ONE I WANTED TO BUY!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

sorry, couldn't let it go without giving you somewhat of a hard time...ya'll have fun.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
squirrel; yep. sorry bro, i go this weekend to pick up the trailer. then i gotta take it to the shop and get a tool bok and a few other goodies put onto it. now im looking for a black enclosed /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
squirrel; yep. sorry bro, i go this weekend to pick up the trailer. then i gotta take it to the shop and get a tool bok and a few other goodies put onto it. now im looking for a black enclosed /images/graemlins/toothy
For a guy who looks like Arnold Schwarz..you've got a great heart. I was just giving you a hard time. Props..I'da bought that trailer if you didnt'. :thumb: Enjoy..

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
ill make sure and use it properly. BTW, you going to topeka??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts