Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
My old 94 red RT is being used in the SRT test for a comprassion, the current owner only had the car 3 weeks before Clarkson wanted to thrash it around the track, but he didnt let it happen.

The RT will be in the studio on wednesday for the filming of the studio part of the programme, all the track stuff was completed a few weeks ago, had a ticket to go and watch on wednesday but unfortunately I cant make it

I think Clarkson will have love/hate relationship with the SRT, much like he does with most cars that make it onto the programme....... the interior will get slated but he will like the performance.... he wont like the way it go's around corners, etc ... there was a sequence of quick shots on the first programme of this new series and the SRT was going skidding quickly, backwards !

· Registered
865 Posts
news from the guys that went the had a great time at the studio, the SRT got a good report ! and a fab time in the wet, although The Stig did break the black SRT (Chrysler UK MD's car /images/graemlins/smiles ) not sure what happened though, cant wait to see the footage on sunday

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.