Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nod: Big props to Tony for flying down and getting David, his wife, and my cousin from Florida. They had a flight scheduled out of there first thing tomorrow, but all flights from major airlines have been canceled. So, then they tried to drive out but the highway is packed and there is no place to get fuel. Tony is flying that way as I type and taking them back to Louisville. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Tony is a great guy....he has put me up in his home and fed me(krispy kremes)several nights when I was homeless and without food. Watta guy.

Be safe and Godspeed.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Yeah you guys have seen Tonys drive on lift....

[image]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/BLEBYU588/82wood_hippie_lift_2.jpg[/image]

But Have you seen his "airplane"?

[image]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/BLEBYU588/63RedneckSpaceShuttle7.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Have they made it back or are they some where in the Bermuda triangle. I hope that he was able to land and given clearance to take back off.

Go Tony the V-10 Nationals are in your hands

rohn

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
BAD VPR said:
Good luck Roof.

BTW, what kind of sixty foots does that hemi car pull?
best is 1.19 it was on motor, at bowling green, has also went that at the local track
(Brainerd)

Have they made it back or are they some where in the Bermuda triangle. I hope that he was able to land and given clearance to take back off.
I just talked with Tony, Roof is home, Tony is over middle Tenn., and is going to stop in at the airport close to My dealership south of Nashville and make me Buy him Lunch...I am thinking Krystals! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
those pics are hilarious

tony is a great guy and im glad to know him, always a pleasure meeting up with him at each event.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Lots of kudos to Tony - that kind of thing makes up for all the smack and sometimes crap that flies around here at times.

Not only is Tony obviously a great guy - his knowledge and experience on the track is right up there.... isn't his car the only Roe SC car in the 9's at present?

He certainly seems to have the quickest at 9.85 @ 148mph - on a Roe that is great going! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Just took Tony back to the airport. I bought his lunch, gave him the nickel tour and sent him on his way. :nod: He said the flight from Fl. was good and they got to Roof's around 3am. :sleeping: He just took off from here, and it is only a 30 minute flight. He should be back home in time to drive the bus! :rofl:

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Lots of kudos to Tony - that kind of thing makes up for all the smack and sometimes crap that flies around here at times.

Not only is Tony obviously a great guy - his knowledge and experience on the track is right up there.... isn't his car the only Roe SC car in the 9's at present?

He certainly seems to have the quickest at 9.85 @ 148mph - on a Roe that is great going! :thumb:

You are correct(Roe S/C) ooooh wise one!

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
slaughterj said:
Tony's such a suckup, anything to get extra points in the V10 Nationals series /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Don't worry I put way too much Ex-lax in his food at lunch /images/graemlins/smiles It's going to suck bad when that kicks in at about 10000 feet /images/graemlins/shocked

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.