Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom Welch

I take any bill increments adding up to $100 when I beat your 10.43 time on pilots. Get your wallet ready.

That's right guys I am coming and going to take the title from Tom on street tires. YOu better add another stage of NOS because I am coming after that title. BTW, bring some drag radials and will do a little race with those in the radial tire shootout. I know you can beat me on slicks but I am going to put down a nine second pass on bfg's.

A special thanks goes out to Mike Ringgold and Mark(His transport driver) for picking up my car in Utah. There is no way I could get there without you.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
be VERY lucky I"m not coming!

Good Luck Utah! All the trophies will somehow be ralated to FL peeps!

GO FLORIDA!!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
utahviper said:
A special thanks goes out to Mike Ringgold and Mark(His transport driver) for picking up my car in Utah.
Mike Robbins AT Ringgold Dodge. I wonder how all of that got arranged :idea:

It's going to be a loooong ride home after you get put on the trailer by a stock motor car :nod:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
1TONY1 said:
utahviper said:
A special thanks goes out to Mike Ringgold and Mark(His transport driver) for picking up my car in Utah.
Mike Robbins AT Ringgold Dodge. I wonder how all of that got arranged :idea:

It's going to be a loooong ride home after you get put on the trailer by a stock motor car :nod:
Dont worry TONY I have a score to settle with Todd From Texas! he is going down!

I will have to handle TOm myself

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a long day yesterday and I definitely wasn't thinking clearly. Thank you Mike Robbins and 1TONY1 for seting up the pickup of my car.

As far as you roof and tony are concerned, bring it. That big horsepower and NOS doesn't scare me. It won't be long and the victor will be crowned.

Roof, maybe you should talk to Tom about putting a stage of NOS on that car. I think you would have a better chance. If either of you are very close I am going to take off my wing.

Good Luck.

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Don't worry boy! I will be there with my cash. Question is, what are you and the rest gonna offer up upon your certain loss?

Who else has the balls to offer cash to the person that beats em?

BEST OF LUCK!

Tom

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Yeah everyone should feel lucky that the gerbil isn't racing. You would have to beat a 13 sec 1/4 mile in his gerbil powered viper

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Silver, perhaps you can get your car running this time and go down the track. :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts