Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know why you're getting rid of your blue beast, but is an ACR that much a cut above? Why would you go through the trouble? Yours is beautiful. You can just "upgrade" yours to an ACR status.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
:stupid: Unless you're seriously road racing it, you could just get the BBS wheels for it and probably be happy.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sunrakat, that's what I be screamin? I don't understand.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Makaha said:
sunrakat, that's what I be screamin? I don't understand.
Now I don't understand that you don't understand. I was agreeing with you, at least I thought I was.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
What year is he looking at? Maybe ABS? I sure wish my '96 had it. It's really the only thing that gives me the itch to sell and move to a newer car.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sunrakat,
I was saying I didnt understand toby, I do agree with you.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Makaha said:
sunrakat,
I was saying I didnt understand toby, I do agree with you.
I don't understand Toby, either, but sometimes I don't even understand me. :doh:

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
big brake kit > abs
Not if you're still locking it up though.

I think threshold braking skill > big brakes

Unfortunately I have neither. I'm hoping to change that after I finish my open track car project.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
big brake kit + abs > * /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Aint that the truth. I'm hoping my Viper Tech completes his SRT ABS retofit for the earlier cars. I'll get both in one upgrade.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I dunno I've never liked ABS, all that noise, wierd feeling I dunno I've never gotten used to slamming the brakes on in an ABS car. Threshold braking is fun, just curl your toes up if they start to lock up /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts