Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't just an ass whoopin, its an "ass raping", the race was just getting more ugly for the Viper. It was a 35-150 race, they both agreed to shut down at 150. As you can see the F-Body had plenty of cars on the cheezy 921 RWHP super-duper, almighty, expensive as hell Viper, with the typical arrogant a-hole behind the wheel.

That LS1 is a stock bottom end engine with a single turbo. hahahahahahaha

Lets get all the bullshit Viper excuses out of the way now:
He missed a shift
He can't drive
He had bad plugs
He spun the tires all the way to 150
He saw a cop and decided to just go to 130
blah, blah, blah.............

It also runs a far better 1/4 mile time, BTW :fist:

Watch and learn: http://www.undergroundracing.com/vi...0vs%20Viper.wmv

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
nice repost sherlock holmes. Now shall we did up the thread where the band aid F-body gets walked at the track the following day?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, well mysteriously Rob had a sprak plug wire hanging completely off a plug the next day after that race, he ran that 1/4 mile run on 7 cyclinders.

He put the plug back on and ran a better time that Vipers' best 1/4 mile time ever, low 10 to a high 10.

So who the hell cares.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Vipersuck said:
Yeah, well mysteriously Rob had a sprak plug wire hanging completely off a plug the next day after that race, he ran that 1/4 mile run on 7 cyclinders.

He put the plug back on and ran a better time that Vipers' best 1/4 mile time ever, low 10 to a high 10.

So who the hell cares.
Now YOU'RE the one with the excuses BITCH!!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Vipersuck said:

So who the hell cares.
I'm sure he did :rolleyes:

If you've got a cylinder that's not firing you're sure as shit gonna feel it.

:lame:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know what world you live in pal, but I have never seen a Viper win a race down here. My friends KB Cobra made a couple of them look quite silly and my friends sprayed Z06 and sprayed (763 RWHP) ZR1 makes them look down right shitty.

The fastest/quickest Viper down in South Florida is "treynors" yellow Viper built by DRM. It has yet to run 9's with over 1,100 RWHP and a serious amount of $$$ dumped into it, so............. run along Mr. win/loss statistics.

The Viper is good for one thing, running stock to stock, otherwise they're at the back of the pack when it comes to serious modding and performance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slow Eddie said:
Vipersuck said:

So who the hell cares.
Now YOU'RE the one with the excuses BITCH!!!
No excuse, FACT. He ran a better time than that Viper EVER has.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Vipersuck said:
I don't know what world you live in pal, but I have never seen a Viper win a race down here. My friends KB Cobra made a couple of them look quite silly and my friends sprayed Z06 and sprayed (763 RWHP) ZR1 makes them look down right shitty.

The fastest/quickest Viper down in South Florida is "treynors" yellow Viper built by DRM. It has yet to run 9's with over 1,100 RWHP and a serious amount of $$$ dumped into it, so............. run along Mr. win/loss statistics.

The Viper is good for one thing, running stock to stock, otherwise they're at the back of the pack when it comes to serious modding and performance.
How many FIA titles has an F body won? Speed GT? ALMS????

The viper is not a fucking one dimensional straight line car. Whoop dee fucking doo drag racing is BOOORING

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Craig201MPH How many FIA titles has an F body won? Speed GT? ALMS???? The viper is not a fucking one dimensional straight line car. Whoop dee fucking doo drag racing is BOOORING [/quote said:
This is the problem with you assholes. You are just like most of the Turbo Supra idiots that want to race from 70-100mph rolls. You have a car thats good at one thing, "road course", so thats all you keep bringing up. Vipers suck at launching and its pretty apparent that with 921 RWHP they still can't beat less powerful cars, ah-la, THE F-BODY IN THE VID!

Vipers will never be the quickest in the 1/4 mile, period.
Vipers are no match for an equally or lesser powered LS1/LS6 from a roll.
And I think a Z06 will ass rape a Viper on the road course.

Now thats some funny shit. :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Vipersuck said:
Craig201MPH How many FIA titles has an F body won? Speed GT? ALMS???? The viper is not a fucking one dimensional straight line car. Whoop dee fucking doo drag racing is BOOORING [/quote said:
This is the problem with you assholes. You are just like most of the Turbo Supra idiots that want to race from 70-100mph rolls. You have a car thats good at one thing, "road course", so thats all you keep bringing up. Vipers suck at launching and its pretty apparent that with 921 RWHP they still can't beat less powerful cars, ah-la, THE F-BODY IN THE VID!

Now thats some funny shit. :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Would you kick my ass in a fight?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I love how you spend all your worthless fucking life on the internet and you only found 2 videos of vipers getting beat. I will bet you I can find more videos of vipers beating other GM or ford cars. I bet it's real nice driving around in 10 second $10k car. anyone here can sell their vipers and build a couple f-bodies that go real fast, but you couldn't sell your f-body and buy a viper. bottom line is that you are a dork.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hey F-Body dicklicker

There are honda Civic's going faster than all the cars you mention

Would you like to drive around in one.........no

Would we like to drive a shitbox f-body...........no

STFU !!!

By the way, what do YOU have to race ???

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Vipersuck said:

I vote we ban this Fuck-Body lover. anyone with a screen name that Vipers Suck is just disrespectful IMO. So I say polls are open ban this fucker!!
Hey Fuck-Tard I was there for the big-race and no offence to the firebird owner but that car looked like a rolling heap of shit up next to the slowest Viper in BG :fist:

1 - 20 of 336 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.