Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has already been done elsewhere, remove this, but I thought it might be useful for others to see the sheer numbers of paying members who have been disciplined by a silly car club.

I am not even sure of all the terms they use, banned, moderated , suspended etc. Jon is in a league of his own, once you take on someone's livelihood .

The best thing is the cowardly way they did it by " The VCA Forum Staff".

So line them up.

I will start-- Moderated 6/12 for questioning where the long promised BOD minutes were. Moderated is effectively banned BTW

Batter up!!:)

Reactions: dave6666

·
Premium Member
20,172 Posts
I think mine was done last week, Monday.. I assume Chris Marshall is in full control of the website, if so, he is a pussy, period. For sure, the two of so people that are doing that bullshit need a ass kicking and take away all control.

Reactions: dave6666

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had my long response to the "tell us what you think" thread deleted as I said my opinion about a personality trait of Mr Stubberfield. Mind you it was one word at the end, but delete it all; that was harsh. I assume I'm on a shit list.

·
Super Moderator
28,540 Posts
I "borrowed" Packet's infamous avatar and posted to a thread...

now I see

Whitebeard
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

·
STALKED
4,470 Posts
I am moderated as of yesterday, I believe.

(Part of that "new" administration wanting to do the right thing, apparently)

And I've always prided myself on speaking truthfully, and if I offered an opinion, I stated it as such.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Moderated since 9/20. I've made a few posts since then, none of them controversial, none of them ever showed up. I don't have access to my own account...can't PM...nothing...might as well be banned as I will never log onto that site again.

·
Registered
31,558 Posts
Stopped posting there way earlier this year when I got spanked for saying Jon B. And the now long winded Jon B thread I started here in disgust. But if I was still posting there, I'd be banned :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,172 Posts
Stopped posting there way earlier this year when I got spanked for saying Jon B. And the now long winded Jon B thread I started here in disgust. But if I was still posting there, I'd be banned :lol:
Oh, go back oover there and get banned properly.................... Make a post about how Chris's banning people is a douche move.................:D

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
17,790 Posts
Just posted this there, but could only post in general Viper discussions on free2blow's Elyte recruiting thread (no one will join him):

Can't wait to sign up for the Viper Owners Association! I ditched this place 10 years ago!

Lets see how long that lasts.

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
17,790 Posts
Thanks Roc for the set-up.

I just posted the link to the Illinois letter to start the new club in the General Viper discussions area since I'm no longer a member and can't see or post in those areas. Lets see if that lasts. I've never been viewed as a rabble rouser there since I quit posting 10 years ago, so they may let it go for awhile (I hope).

Reactions: sundiego
1 - 20 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.