Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/471BG_Heff-ner_vs_Boggs-med.jpg[/image]
Pretty close till over the 1000mark :eatpop:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
So the supercharged car on the left starts outpulling the turbo car on the right as speed increases, at least in this race. What two cars were these -- Dr Roof and ???

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I was car 4. That was one of the runs that I missed 4th. Roof had me covered anyhow. It's amazing that he was able to run those times with such a terrible 60 foot time.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hey Moundir, are you still in the Maryland area? I just got permission from my customer to do some highway racing. If you'd be willing to come down here, I'll pay your expenses if you win. Just a thought.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heffner Performance said:
Hey Moundir, are you still in the Maryland area? I just got permission from my customer to do some highway racing. If you'd be willing to come down here, I'll pay your expenses if you win. Just a thought.
You kidding me, hell just take me to a tittie bar and get me a lap dance and I'm there :nod:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Heffner Performance said:

that's right. i will delay my transportation if you agree to go down there. i dont want to wait for ever, but i do want to settle this....

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was off yesterday and today recooperating from that long ass trip, perhaps next week when i get another day off, how about that fe tt you have over here in NJ, will that car run me? /images/graemlins/dunno

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Hell I want in on this!!! I've got no problems with titty bar wagers!!!:smooch:

Jason, get my car together quick!! /images/graemlins/drive

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sal P. said:

Uh oh are you doing a motor in that beast :leaving:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Moundir said:
Sal P. said:

Uh oh are you doing a motor in that beast :leaving:

i believe he just got all his plumbing powdercoated.....

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Just a little HPC coatings. Still the stock motor down to the rocker arms. /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Sal, if you want to jump on these titty bar wagers, and i can get my car back, go for it /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Sal, if you want to jump on these titty bar wagers, and i can get my car back, go for it /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Sounds like a great plan!

Are you planning on heading up this way soon? Or did I misunderstand your post? :sleeping: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
na, i was out there 2 weeks ago. i wish i could come out there again, but i just dont have the time. i was going to postpone Goldrush Motorsports from bringing my car back, so the race could happen. but, if you are wanting to represent the TT, then you are more than welcome to, and that means i get to get my car back on schedule /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
NATE said:
Heffner do you have any timeslips where you didn't miss 4th???
I'll have to check and see if they're in the car. To be perfectly honest I was so disappointed that the car wouldn't hook up good enough to get me into the 9s I'm not sure if I saved them or not. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Moundir, I doubt that the guy with the FE would do that kind of racing but there is a possibility. Maybe we can get together at Tators. It was great to meet you. I was glad that we were able to get along so well despite our differences. I'd hang out with you anytime.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts