Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shit, did i have to go for a ride in your car?? :fist: seriously that car is bad ass.......congrats to jeff and the heffner team for the job they have done to his car. it feels like a freakin rocket. i got into mine afterwards and drove it the hardest i've ever have. I feel like im in a geo metro compared to his. Thanks for making me spend tons of $$$ in the near future. First gotta get rid of the gts and get an srt-10 and oh, of course come up with $$$$. if jeff lets ya and ur in the area, u gotta check out his car. he should just be an advertiser for heffner, anyone that gets in that car will want one. /images/graemlins/smiles that blow off after shifts will scare some people, sounds nice. anyways, rambling on, awesome piece of work.

cheers,
chan

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Big Chan !! Glad you enjoyed the Ride :thumb:

The Last VCA member I took for a ride didn't have the same feelings as you..His comment to me was " Do you think Heffner can make mine slower than yours ..The boost is to violent for me"?? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I told him to relax..Thats the beauty of a TT , he can lower the boost until he feels the need for more Power.

Now hurry up and sell your GTS and get that SRT off to Heffners/images/graemlins/dude3!

:cheers:

Jeff

P.S It will be the best $$$ you ever spent !! If you like the look of my Set up your going to LOVE his SRT TT pkg..It's Incredible /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif , If Jason gives me permission I'll email you some pics .

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
Jeff, did you get my voice mail the other day? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
6 in the Mornin ...6 in the Mornin..Sure did :lolcry:
I'm glad we don't live in the same city...My liver couldn't handle it.
I'll call you later 2day .

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
too much boost???????? man i could see myself in a few months after getting it back wanting more!!!!!!!! more!!!!!!!!!!!!! more!!!!!!!!!! this is getting addicting $$$$$$$$$$$

chan

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Sounds like a rocket! Did he make you wax it after the drive? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The thing that accentuates the torque pulls on Jeff's car is how docile it seems before he nails it. There is nothing that prepares you for the blast off that a twin turbo car makes.

That and Jeff's car is one of the most visible cars on the streets which makes for a pretty stunning package.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
GaryA said:
That and Jeff's car is one of the most visible cars on the streets
Don't remind me Gary..I've got 2 tickets in the last 2 weeks /images/graemlins/sad .

V1 should be here tomorrow :thumb:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no, no waxing, there was a drop of bird poop i flicked off though /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

chan

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Jeff, are you serious?? You've gotten 2 tickets in the past 2 weeks!?? Wtf!!???

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Gerald said:
Jeff, are you serious?? You've gotten 2 tickets in the past 2 weeks!?? Wtf!!???
Gerald , I'm gonna figh both of them..The first ticket I deserved , I was definetly Speeding (But I am still going to contest it)..But the second ticket was Complete Bullshit !
I was doing 65 MPH and the Cop said he clocked me at 89 MPH, he tagged the Lexus next to me that was speeding and blamed me.

This Prick Fuck CHP was clearly "Viper Profiling /images/graemlins/laughing.gif" just because his Radar Gun registered 89 MPH he assumed it was me... I'm so sick of Cops right now /images/graemlins/up2.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Jeff,

When the FAWK you gonna bring that flowery colored turbo car over here so we can run each other? I have 9 cameras mounted in my car to catch the action.

Besides, I want a ride in your car :) Today would be great.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Manny_C said:
Jeff,

When the FAWK you gonna bring that flowery colored turbo car over here so we can run each other? I have 9 cameras mounted in my car to catch the action.

Besides, I want a ride in your car :) Today would be great.
Probably when you decide to take a cruise over to my place..If memory serves me , I had to drag my Ass over to your place to check out the BatMobile! So it's only fitting that you do the same..I've got a Fridge full of Corona's ..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ! Come on Down Amigo !

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I'm closer to areas where we can run our cars. You live in the middle of congestion city. I'll come over though for a ride. I actually have to go down that area on Weds to pick up a new phone. Call me later. Coronas... WOOOOOOOOOOH!

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Manny_C said:
I'm closer to areas where we can run our cars. You live in the middle of congestion city. I'll come over though for a ride. I actually have to go down that area on Weds to pick up a new phone. Call me later. Coronas... WOOOOOOOOOOH!

:thumb:
Sounds good Bubba !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts