Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's down for a night on the town after the we street race a little /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif I heard that KY has some good ole healthy southern bells that are looking to screw outside the family /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Aslo this is your chance to outdrink me if you guys think you can /images/graemlins/biggrin

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jasonmiddletn said:
Moundir said:
Who's down for a night on the town after the we street race a little /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif I heard that KY has some good ole healthy southern bells that are looking to screw outside the family /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Also this is your chance to out drink me if you guys think you can /images/graemlins/biggrin
Well this is true Moundir. BG is a college town. Look up Baker Boys Bar or Good Times 2 for a great place to hook up with the ladies!!
Nice, I'm packing the essentials now, Vodka, wine, champagne and maybe some rubbers /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I feel sorry for the guy who will have a room next to me in the hotel :lolcry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.